DF fun

T

tris-

hehe good fun killing you all mids at your portal, is it natural for xbows to do 300-400 dmg on a yellow con? muwahah

C

Cavex ElSaviour

damn, posted the same thread in the midguard section.... ooh wel. u can't thank them enough :p

W

wheremygrave

Yeah, that was a nice bit of fun tonight, shame allthe albs ran to the exit instead of fighting like men when we eventually stormed you.

And thanks to the lev 50 Pally (i think) dressed in yellow, who became the first level 50 i have soloed :)

O

old.mattshanes

There was none of you left,i went to merchants and fell through the dam floor hehe:eek:

Y

Yussef

Soloed my foot, was a fireworks display when i got in range hehe, bolts, DD, DOT's, arrows was hitting me at once, highest nuke was 275 so :m00:

D

Dook_Pug

LOL.

Ya it was fun, I saw an AE stun go off and unleashed a few AE's and got bitched at. Not my fault AE is such a taboo and most Mids can't see AE stun for what it is, our most powerful weapon.

Ah well, it's a shame you guys wimped out and ran through the portal. Get a backbone Albs.

M

maxgirth

Originally posted by Dook_Pug
LOL.

Ah well, it's a shame you guys wimped out and ran through the portal. Get a backbone Albs.

Or get an AE stun that compares to the other 2 realms!!

C

Cavex ElSaviour

no backbone? stormed us? 5k at renaris?
I knew i should have logged a bit later :(

T

Taggart

Dunno what ya on about, all of us ran out portal, most of us died and only a couple got through portal mate!

But was good fun and we harvest a few rp's from ya asses :p

V

VidX

Originally posted by maxgirth

Or get an AE stun that compares to the other 2 realms!!

Hibs don't have AE stun, only realm/class that does is Midgard/Healers.

T

tris-

I didnt runn through portal, i had snare and 50% hp so i thought fuck it and tryed to fight a zerker who killed me in 2 hits :/

M

maxgirth

Originally posted by vidx

Or the hib mezz then,in other words something that roots your enemies to the spot:).

O

old.mattshanes

No backbone we aren't the ones fucking off up guard towers:flame:

C

Cadire

hehe good fun killing you all mids at your portal, is it natural for xbows to do 300-400 dmg on a yellow con? muwahah

Hate to burst your bubble, but a X-Bow hits for about 340 on a grey con, as Cavex proved this morning (and no, I don't have any complaints about being exp-killed in DF).

O

old.Eynar_Vega

Originally posted by old.mattshanes
No backbone we aren't the ones fucking off up guard towers:flame:

Fucking off? We didn't run away or tried to avoid a fight, we simply settled in a strategic position cuz we knew we would get zerged otherwise...:twak:

O

old.mattshanes

Just like you was zerging the albs who came out.....

E

Edlina

Originally posted by maxgirth

Or the hib mezz then,in other words something that roots your enemies to the spot:).

Yes, because the hib mezz is different from the other 2 realms mezz.... or not.

We're just better at not breaking it with stupid aoe spells that does 20 dmg :D

T

tris-

Originally posted by Cadire

Hate to burst your bubble, but a X-Bow hits for about 340 on a grey con, as Cavex proved this morning (and no, I don't have any complaints about being exp-killed in DF).

your point is? never heard of different types of bolts, different types of armour, different types of damage on the armour? :sleeping:

C

Cadire

your point is? never heard of different types of bolts, different types of armour, different types of damage on the armour?

LOL, Dream on. Post a screenshot of you hitting any yellow con for 300-400, and I'll dance the conga at DF crossroads.

C

Cavex ElSaviour

U were green to me, i killed 1 bleu con at merchants and one green con. didn't wanted to xp kill you, waited till u had finished of the mob. apparently i had to wait till u regained full health. i'm so..... naah, i'm not going to appologise, its not my intention to xp kill but i have no regrets about it :D ....

and one more thing.... the sword i eventualy killed u with was a 94% qua bronze hand axe :p (not sure if it was u. i used it on 1 middie)

C

Cadire

No worries, the loss of xp didn't bother me. As i stated earlier, getting killed by purples doesn't really bother me (though I don't do it myself.. .just doesn't seem 'stylish' :))

I was the Troll farming seals at the plated fiends. I saw you come up to me, but as I don't have names on, I didn't immediately recognise you as an Alb... until I saw you load your crossbow!

Your first hit was for 340, which brought me down to about 10% health (I think I was on about 75% to start). I blocked one blow, and hit you, but then your next hit finished me off.

You were purple to me, so I'm surprised I conned green.

I was touched by the 'cavex cries at you' though :p

M

mustrum

Originally posted by vidx

Do they need AE stun... enough of their classes have baseline stun. Jeez I think the only hib that admits they are bloody good is Teador.

R

Roalith

... and this is what happens when 2 zergs bash heads :twak:

(NB: Not the best of pictures due to the pillar I wasn't hiding behind)

bash.jpg

P

Pixie.Pebr

Ah, you were just studying the fine handiwork and patterns on it eh, Roa? :rolleyes:
Coward :p

T

tris-

LOL, Dream on. Post a screenshot of you hitting any yellow con for 300-400, and I'll dance the conga at DF crossroads.

ask zeph, we both shot some someone in chain or studded doing half damage each and he died, he was blue con. maybe read some of the US forums what 25 in xbow can do.

C

Cadire

I've had a little look around, and I have to admit the crossbow looks pretty tasty (I'm not getting me dancin' shoes on yet tho :)).

Was there a reason that you only specced it to lvl25, or does any higher than that not really do much?

T

tris-

according to what i read, level 25 is like one of the last critical strikes scouts get so there is no need to go higher. add that to a 4 second firing time and you (nearly) have a heavily armoured scout :p

Users who are viewing this thread