Dexter

Damini

Part of the furniture
No Dexter thread? Well, I'll put that straight. I'm really enjoying this programme. For those that don't know, it's the story of a serial killer vigilante (of sorts) who works in forensics. Beautifully dark, great characters, edible script, and something very different. Anyone else watching this? Seen the first seven episodes, and and have to say I'm smitten.

Skyler

Fledgling Freddie
Watched all 9 Eps so far, it's great, I really like it. Pity the series is only 12 episodes, would have liked more.

All the characters are well acted and played pretty much spot on to how I'd imagine, the camera work is nice and the storyline keeps you waiting for the next episode most definitely.

Talivar

Part of the furniture
One of best series on tv atm and they already signed to make a series of the 2nd book Skyler:)

Skyler

Fledgling Freddie
Yes but still I'd rather a 20+ episode season. There's plenty of material they could work with, I don't want it over too quickly. Although it's perfectly acceptable for things to be short and sweet.

Salteh

Fledgling Freddie
omg hi daminininininininininininininininininini! :)

Dexter is nice, though he seems to be much more emotional in the last episodes, which felt a bit weird - but interesting! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom