TV Dexter Season 6

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Enjoying it, I also thought it was obvious, but it's yet again great TV.

leggy

Probably Scottish
Bleh. Worst Season yet.

Dexter and the squad are as awesome as ever; but the baddies...seriously?

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
It's definitely not as strong as season 4, it started well but it's petered out somewhat. Some inventive kills but they need someone proper Hannibal Lecter-ish, which I guess was why Lithgow's character was so good a couple of seasons ago.

pez

Can't get enough of FH
I've really enjoyed Deborah Morgan this season; she keeps getting better and better.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Have to agree with last 2 posts. Was my reaction after the ending too. Made me swear out loud.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
About to watch Season 6 EP 12. Am I going to cry?

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
Say what you like about any season of Dexter as a whole but the writers sure know how to do a season finale.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Yeah I thought it was a pretty pedestrian season and an especially pedestrian finale... until... you know... that happened...

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
dunno how people can complain about this season - thought it was perfect direction! oh and lol last 20 seconds - gonna be an interesting season opener

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Holy sheeeeeet! Awesome ending.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
dunno how people can complain about this season - thought it was perfect direction! oh and lol last 20 seconds - gonna be an interesting season opener
Just thought it was generally weaker, the show often depends on the quality of the villain and this year I thought they were a bit lame. Also they seem to have begun relying on contrived plot points rather than good writing. Dexter seems to constantly escape seemingly impossible situations where the villain has the upper hand, like Bond films.

Still enjoyable though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom