Devine

P

[PS]Riddler

Devine well done with the nice bit of LoS abusing at AMG today, shame your pet only hit me for 60 dmg.. you also earned yourself a report to RightNow. gg.

C

corranhorn1

Heh,

hmm... nuking from gathouse does not = LoS bug.. = you to stupid to look up where you will find :)

besides... it been said by GOA .. this is not a Bug and all is fair play.

C

corranhorn1

actually it was.. for it was where i just logged in.. i nuked you about 3 times then it fell through for between the doors... few more nukes then i let it charge at you as it was going to die and i tried to jump out window quickly. I been playing this game long enough to not need to abuse bugs... 3months of frontier work with a lvl 43 merc i know how to survive without cheating... Report me all you want but there is no case against me for this i afraid. <shrugs>

P

[PS]Riddler

Ah well, it was lagging thru the AMG wall anyway..

J

Jenna.

Re: Heh,

Originally posted by corranhorn1
hmm... nuking from gathouse does not = LoS bug.. = you to stupid to look up where you will find :)

besides... it been said by GOA .. this is not a Bug and all is fair play.

"Maybe it is not really fair play, but the issue will be fixed in a coming patch and there is no "bug" exploit in this case."

© GOA

C

corranhorn1

<nods>

dont surprise me...

this is first caster / pet class i have played.

it is totally different to merc and intresting to get a grip with..
If i caused any upset to you then all can do apologise but as said i placed it in gatehouse along with me, just thought i see how effective it is at moment against you old ugly dwarfs and friends... And hey, i avoided dying to you still, thou was an xp death instead, heh :/

Users who are viewing this thread