Devine of GoP

V

vermillon

Originally posted by -Nxs-
It was a fun night, and I agree if it was to be a co-op night then the rules would have changed to prevent RvR.

It was an RvR zone and player killing was fair game

But shame on you PE, go stand in the corner :m00:

The funniest part is that even if what you say is true (wich is not), you chose to blame realm mates easyer rather than enemies that attacked us.

N

-Nxs-

Originally posted by vermillon
The funniest part is that even if what you say is true (wich is not), you chose to blame realm mates easyer rather than enemies that attacked us.

I pitty you, being in a guild that you have no idea what they do. Its also a shame I lost the screenshots or I could have posted them here to prove you wrong (damn HDD failed)

V

vermillon

Originally posted by -Nxs-
I pitty you, being in a guild that you have no idea what they do. Its also a shame I lost the screenshots or I could have posted them here to prove you wrong (damn HDD failed)

I was in the first PE group that came to the event. Do you need group members names?
Shame i lost the screenshot where more than 10 Albs were asking to help them, because Hibs/mids were killing them on mobs.
Shame i didn't screenshot the Raven Arden chanter that started to pbae us where everyone fighting the second big boss. He got his ass well diserve kicked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom