Devine of GoP

K

Kahland

Never have i met such a disrespectful person.

I was killing white lights at gwyddneau this morning, started 8am, then at about 10am he comes with his necro Devine and his alt Sheepie and starts killing mobs from the place where im camping. I ask him nicely if he could go to the other camp to the north, and he ignores me and kills on. I go to him and tell him to go somewhere else. And he just laughs at me and said that he had been there for 1 hour, and keept on pulling.

Treat others how you want to be treated yourself.... guess not.

C

corranhorn1

logs can be provided to show time that the pulling was started by him... seems consistant enough to prove that the pulling was going on for a long time before the message come from you stating you were there etc. Perhaps you logged for a short time when first came as that would explain a time difference between the starting pulling and your complaint hmm?

N

-Nxs-

This must be a first, someone from PE calling someone else disrespectfull :)

Check the EULA - you cant camp a group of mobs - only those you pull are yours.

Ofcourse the unwritten rule of Alb does allow you to camp certain sites, surely these matters can be sorted out privately, or through the officers of each guild without resorting to a flame thread.

J

Jenkz

light camps are notorious for moody necros.

i've found that if theres more than 2 necros around you may as well just log, and come back when its quieter. sitting middle camp for hours just annoys people and inevitably you get people pulling from your camp or generally getting in the way

necros at top + bottom camps often walk to the middle camp when their main camp runs dry, different people pull from different sides of the camps aswell. take a look around thoroughly before pulling to check if the camps taken - he may well have been there longer than you, just you didnt notice

As Nxs says though, officially as long as he's not attacking YOUR mob you cannot do anything. You cannot "claim" camps - people only abide by this out of their own good will and need-for-efficieny.

C

cHodAX

I have been guilty of arguing over camps in the past when playing my necro, something about playing a necro and the speed of exp makes you lose all sense of perspective. I have had other necro's turn up when I am at a camp and actually nuke the mob I am fighting just to drive me away from the camp in frustration. Some people can be real pricks.

N

-Nxs-

Treat others as you would expect to be treated.

While leveling Jessy I had a few instances, specificaly at Clerks in Lyonesse, but I always made sure there were mobs for the other group to pull - I NEVER emptied the entire camp, the problem was not knowing SI and not willing to waste time to explore this was the only spirit weak site from 35-40

Also in barrows in the wight room, this can get VERY chaotic, acidents do happen and you sometimes start to cast on a mob that someone else has pulled one second before, I have a nice screenshot of one player who thought it would be a good idea to agro the entire wight room onto his pet - then let his pet die right next to me, it was suprising that I was the only character below 50 trying to level up in the Wight room, all other necro's were powerleveling their alts/bots. maybe im arogant but i firmly believe people leveling characters the 'classic' way should take precedence over someone power leveling his buffbot.

S

Sagba

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't you complained yesterday about some Necro pulling from "your" camp and to drive him away you started to hit the mobs he pulled, Corran? :p

C

corranhorn1

heh, sags the difference was this guy werent there when i started to pull.. after talking to him after he decided to post here it turns out he had buggered of afk to talk on the phone hence why no one was pullin the mobs :p

and why i moaned yesterday was simply that the guy walked in and pulled mobs as i nuked them, people ask me i dont care as we can move to different camp areas to do it (ask talldisciple about this as we often at priests together :) )

D

Danya

One rule for others and one for yourself, eh Corran? :p

C

corranhorn1

where did i state any rule? :p

it nice to be asked is all i said, i dont give a damn too much about it all hence why i dont whine here everytime it happens :)

as said he werent pulling when i started to pull which he himself admitted may have been as he wasnt even playing at the time as was afk on phone :p

anyways.. this is dull, i wanted flames.....

hmm, erodafira your still a girl imo btw :p

N

-Nxs-

Originally posted by corranhorn1

anyways.. this is dull, i wanted flames.....

I doubt youll get them PE only give a shit about themselves :) (let the flames begin)

D

Danya

Originally posted by -Nxs-
I doubt youll get them PE only give a shit about themselves :) (let the flames begin)
Small wonder when people say things like this.

D

Delket

When i levelled my necro i had all the camps to myself
/bliss :p

N

-Nxs-

Originally posted by Danya
Small wonder when people say things like this.

Ill never forget what PE did on the camapign night, the first and main albion guild to treat what was a unique night as an extension for emain.

C

cHodAX

Ill never forget what PE did on the camapign night, the first and main albion guild to treat what was a unique night as an extension for emain.

You can't expect everyone to play the way you want them to, I learned that the hard way a long time ago. If PE were active and there for the RvR then at least the helped keep the Mid/Hib numbers down so the other Albs could enjoy the campaign.

N

-Nxs-

/em smells a flame brewing

Originally posted by old.cHodAX
You can't expect everyone to play the way you want them to, I learned that the hard way a long time ago. If PE were active and there for the RvR then at least the helped keep the Mid/Hib numbers down so the other Albs could enjoy the campaign.

I dont expect people to play the way I want them to, but I do expect people to play out certain cenarios in the game, such as the campaign event, if 90% of the population who could access the new zone wanted to do the same.

Albions were trying to co-operate with mid and hib to acomplish the goals set, yet PE insisted on running around attacking every mid/hib player they could find, which in turn makes the other realms do the same.

K

Kahland

We didnt rvr in the event area... if thats what you're referring to...

We went there, people obviously saw us as PE, and the mids killed us, and we didnt go back... we didnt kill or attack anyone first :)

edit: we didnt attack back to defend us when they killed us either.

C

cHodAX

Sounds fair enough to me Kahland and to be honest if GOA wanted us to co-operate with the hibs/mids they should have asked Mythic to come up with a way to communicate with the other realms in that zone for just one night. Otherwise we are left with IRC which does more damage than good anyway.

N

-Nxs-

It was a fun night, and I agree if it was to be a co-op night then the rules would have changed to prevent RvR.

It was an RvR zone and player killing was fair game

But shame on you PE, go stand in the corner :m00:

F

Flesh

maybe im arogant but i firmly believe people leveling characters the 'classic' way should take precedence over someone power leveling his buffbot.
Not when that persons just gunna delete his char again after he has another hissy fit. ~~

N

-Nxs-

Originally posted by Flesh
Not when that persons just gunna delete his char again after he has another hissy fit. ~~

What can i say - im hooked on the delete button :)

D

Dunmer

Originally posted by -Nxs This must be a first, someone from PE calling someone else disrespectfull

I don't know what's wrong with your attitude vs much better players than yourself and your 4rmy 0f d00m. I doubt you don't even know PE and you still dropping shit on us. :sleeping:

Well, I can say that my attitude vs random noobs ain't much better than your attitude against us.

T

Turamber

Originally posted by Dunmer
I don't know what's wrong with your attitude vs much better players than yourself and your 4rmy 0f d00m.

OMG Schoolz Out!!111! :m00:

H

Heffer

50% Necros are arseholes, cHo being the biggest of them, however i do have a lvl 33 necro, but everyone knows im an arsehole anyway ^^

C

cHodAX

Originally posted by Heffer
50% Necros are arseholes, cHo being the biggest of them, however i do have a lvl 33 necro, but everyone knows im an arsehole anyway ^^

Thats Mr Arsehole to you peasent :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom