Developer Flamewars!

Xtro

One of Freddy's beloved
Stuart Campbell is a tired old hack who sucked sensi's cock and as a result ended up as teaboy for Sensi (IMHFO OF COURSE).

He just makes himself look a bigger penis thanks to that thread. The developer of the new game and Dino Dini come out looking ok imho.

babs

Can't get enough of FH
What a cock that man appears to be (IMO of course, I really couldn't take the full fury of one of his onslaughts :D). Harping on about they copied this and that and piracy this and that, and in the same thread says he has nothing to do with it, no rights to it and then hosts an illegal copy for download on his site.

Tool.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Omg Ban Colin Mcrae Its A Clone Of Outrun!

Jonaldo

Can't get enough of FH
Stuart Campbell is a fucking moron, utter clownshoes. Respect to Dino Dini for starting it all and good luck to any future game developers.

*Worships Kevin Toms* :)

Xtro

One of Freddy's beloved
Eee Kevin Toms...that beard eh? :)

Stick men and a big G O A L for the win!

Uncle Sick

One of Freddy's beloved
Reverend Stuart reminds me of Derek Smart... I loved Kick Off on my old Amiga. *sniff*

SilverHood

FH is my second home
lol, made me chuckle atleast.

Kick Off was a horrible game though, no way around it.

Daf

Fledgling Freddie
How can that Rev. Stuart bloke be such a prick?

His whole attitude of 'Im right you're wrong, and im not listening to you LAA LAA LAA' shows he has some serious issues :)

Thats only my opinion, so dont sue me for libel :)

Oh yeah and Kick Off/Player Manager, my all time favourite footy games

Xtro

One of Freddy's beloved
Daf said:
His whole attitude of 'Im right you're wrong, and im not listening to you LAA LAA LAA' shows he has some serious issues :)

Him and maxi- must have been separated at birth tbh.

*tickles maxi- under the chin*

Summo

Loyal Freddie
Aww man. This is sad. :(

Next we'll stumble across a childish forum war between Martin Scorsese and Francis Ford Coppola over who made the best gangster films.

babs

Can't get enough of FH
Ahh, but my dad invented beating people up. If you copy it you're a FUXING PIRATE ASS and I'll bitch like a 10 year old about it.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Daf said:

Thats only my opinion, so dont sue me for libel :)

Oh yeah and Kick Off/Player Manager, my all time favourite footy games

He's always behaving like that (allegedly :)); he was like that all the way through that 'Fair Play' bollocks he orchestrated (and then behaved like it was a success despite sales going UP on the big boycott day). His column in Indie magazine is occasionally amusing in a ranting nutter on the bus kind of way though.

Scooba da Bass

Fledgling Freddie
Daf said:

He used to post to alt.digitiser (a usenet group vaguely related to the teletext games pages) and his style was to start a disagreement, then to say that I'm a journalist and older than you therefore I'm right regardless of anything you can say. Fun times, with a spork,

Chilly

Balls of steel
Scooba da Bass said:
He used to post to alt.digitiser (a usenet group vaguely related to the teletext games pages) and his style was to start a disagreement, then to say that I'm a journalist and older than you therefore I'm right regardless of anything you can say. Fun times, with a spork,
Sporks are the goddam shiznit.

We need a spork awareness day, right after the AIDs awareness day, i rekon.

Shovel

Can't get enough of FH
Well, though that entire thing is depressing reading, it did give me a link to Yoda Soccer, so not all bad ;)

MrBlack

Fledgling Freddie
Marvellous. This is right up there with the time George Broussard (3d Realms) spent 4 forum pages violently disagreeing with some troll about which physics engine they should have used. (I worked for one of the physics companies at the time) Much hilarity ensued, with the troll eventually coming across as a whiny clueless teenager. It's gone now sadly, so no link available.

This peturbs me, though. I have much respect for Stuart from the AP days. Every game I owned on the amiga that he recommened I've loved. He may have a serious point here, but it's been swallowed up in his petulant and self-righteous attitude. Everyone has the right to an opinion, but to express so forcefully in this poor guy's face is pretty harsh.

It's also amazing that this entire thread happened over the course of 6 hours. Never seen a forum move so fast.

babs

Can't get enough of FH
I found it amazing that he called the guy a pirate (despite the fact he coded it from the ground up on his own apparently), and on his own egotrip website he has a guide, and I quote, 'For Fucking Idiots' explaining what theft and copyright infringment is.

Sweet irony.

Insane

Wait... whatwhat?
MrBlack said:
It's also amazing that this entire thread happened over the course of 6 hours. Never seen a forum move so fast.
You wernt here during the 22nd December then during the first 8 hrs ;)

edit:// fucking proxy giving (104) connection reset by peer every time i tried to post there :eek:

Alkoran

One of Freddy's beloved
I love the post he made at the end of the thread, it makes it easy for us lazy types to skip to the end and still be able to laugh at him. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom