DAOC Dev Q&A - Jan 2012

Etaew

Can't get enough of FH
Wayback Wednesday - Episode 9 Transcription

MMORPG.com's Wayback Wednesday host Rob aka Grakulen plays some DAoC in the Thidranki Battleground and asks community questions to Talal Saad. They cover 1.114, Mordred and more.

Read Etaew's Coverage

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Rob clearly has no clue how to how to even play the game. When trying to Google this so called Talal Saad, nothing comes up, which I find kind of weird. 1.114 looks to be nothing but a small hot fix, nothing that will draw back old players, myself included. Talal also sounds like a stoner in his mid 20s and that he couldn't be the least bit bothered with the game at all.

Etaew

Can't get enough of FH
Rob is a host, he doesn't portray himself as a veteran DAoC player, he enjoys the game so let him play how he wants :)

He does allow us a medium in which to question the DAoC team, Talal Saad has been with Mythic for a while, he's more or less taken over as the producer for DAoC.

There are other videos in the series, this is episode 9, I haven't transcribed them all but you can find the links in the bottom of those articles. You can see Rob learn to play the game from early on.

Let's face it, Rob doesn't have to cover DAoC, he enjoys playing it, he doesn't get paid by Mythic to do so or get a free account, he pays for this out of his own pocket.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom