Detech

Status
Not open for further replies.

SB_Mackem

Loyal Freddie
All i can say is u 1 cheating bastard, fuk knows what u doing but its not right. Please explain to me how u can be running down rd from apk, about half way in between apk and amg, and suddenly stop just as u hit the area im camping, which is nowhere near the range of any class other than an archer using TS could see an assasin. You continue to run around the area, then u see 2 scouts Drakulv, and another not sure of name. I knew straight away what u were upto and started moving away. Guess u started begging them to TS as u knew there was someone in area, god knows how u knew that. Then ur skills really shine when u join with them as Drakulv runs up and slams me and 3 of u kick the shit out of me.

Ive never noticed u cheating when ur with ur FG stealthers any other time, so is this ur own little trick for when u solo?

And didnt happen once did it, u ran past me when i was camping very close to apk before the above happened, u ran past solo.. get a good distance away and suddenly stop again etc etc, 5 mins later i got TS'd by some scouts that were at amg that u obvously called over, and dont try to say u had fuk all to do with them, cos as i seen the scout pull out bow i unstealthed and ran to give me a chance, guess who comes running at mincers speed from stealth.

Do ppl a favour and fuk off to a different game if u gonna cheat, all tho this game has no chance of getting rid of cheating twats like yourself anymore :kissit: .

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
Whats exactly did he do wrong? Braught friends to use a ra?

SB_Mackem

Loyal Freddie
Im asking to explain how he knew i was anywhere near, the 2 occasions this happened tonight, he was nowhere near me when he suddenly stops to search around, when it looks to me like he was on his way straight to amg.

snoz

Loyal Freddie
SB_Mackem said:
All i can say is u 1 cheating bastard, fuk knows what u doing but its not right. Please explain to me how u can be running down rd from apk, about half way in between apk and amg, and suddenly stop just as u hit the area im camping, which is nowhere near the range of any class other than an archer using TS could see an assasin. You continue to run around the area, then u see 2 scouts Drakulv, and another not sure of name. I knew straight away what u were upto and started moving away. Guess u started begging them to TS as u knew there was someone in area, god knows how u knew that. Then ur skills really shine when u join with them as Drakulv runs up and slams me and 3 of u kick the shit out of me.

Ive never noticed u cheating when ur with ur FG stealthers any other time, so is this ur own little trick for when u solo?

And didnt happen once did it, u ran past me when i was camping very close to apk before the above happened, u ran past solo.. get a good distance away and suddenly stop again etc etc, 5 mins later i got TS'd by some scouts that were at amg that u obvously called over, and dont try to say u had fuk all to do with them, cos as i seen the scout pull out bow i unstealthed and ran to give me a chance, guess who comes running at mincers speed from stealth.

Do ppl a favour and fuk off to a different game if u gonna cheat, all tho this game has no chance of getting rid of cheating twats like yourself anymore :kissit: .

As far as i know there is no rader that can detect stealthers as the whole stealth thing is a server sided issue . Think your barking up the wrong tree man. Hes most likely in a cg and someone had spoted you earlier.

SB_Mackem

Loyal Freddie
first time i had been there no longer then 10 mins as i ran past, and was no1 in sight or past me till then, second time id just arrived there after being afk a while nowhere near where i was camping so no1 could of seen me that time either.

I know theres no radar for stealthers, thats why i said i dunno what he doing, but for this to happen twice its not something that is supposed to be happening.

lillagullan

Fledgling Freddie
SB_Mackem said:
I know theres no radar for stealthers, thats why i said i dunno what he doing, but for this to happen twice its not something that is supposed to be happening.

damn u must have searched every search engine to find yourself one ? :m00:

BigBlackClock

Banned
snoz said:
As far as i know there is no rader that can detect stealthers as the whole stealth thing is a server sided issue . Think your barking up the wrong tree man. Hes most likely in a cg and someone had spoted you earlier.
i have heard that there is a new version that can see stealthers , that was some weeks ago

Gohrim

Fledgling Freddie
Im detech :D

It was a simple easy thing realy first time arauddry passed u and saw u but culdnt target u and went on to amg and told me somthing was there.

And secodn time when i asked the scoute to TS was cause i saw u when u unstelthed dunno if u did it intentinaly or not but anywhow i saw u.

Im sorry if u took it the whay u seem to have but i can promise there are no cheats involved.

Jordie

Fledgling Freddie
so we have ppl from sunderland playing this game now doh!! :puke:

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Perhaps he tried to stealth and was unable to do so:

'You're too close to an enemy to hide'

Which is pretty much a good reason to expect an enemy is near :)

While I despise stealthers; I dont think Detech is cheating. Unless grouping up with classes is a cheat now?

SB_Mackem

Loyal Freddie
well i'll beleive u not cheating then Detech, and apologise if i jumped to conclusion hat u were cheating, theres just loads of it about now. All tho didnt unstealth near apk as far as i can remember. the past few nights in Emain ive been found alot suspiciously tho not just at apk, and the 2nd TS of last night within 20-30 mins of each other (when i hadnt even attacked anyone) at my different camp spots of APK really pissed me off, i wasnt in best of moods to start with. i wont say anything more on the matter and give u benefit of the doubt.

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Newcastle 4th in Prem
Sunderland 6th (i think?) in 1st div... nuff said :p

SB_Mackem

Loyal Freddie
dont get me started :p 2 seasons we be back in prem, dont wanna go back up this season, too early and not got a good enough squad

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
snoz said:

First reasonable thing coming from you :eek2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom