<<<DESTRUCTION>>> What career do you look forward to playing the most? <<<DESTRUCTION

&gt;&gt;&gt;DESTRUCTION&lt; What career do you look forward to playing the most?&gt;DESTRUCTION&lt;&

• Black Orc

Votes: 17 6.7%
  • Shaman

Votes: 57 22.6%
  • Squig Herder

Votes: 20 7.9%
  • Chosen

Votes: 29 11.5%
  • Magus

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Zealot

Votes: 21 8.3%
  • Marauder

Votes: 15 6.0%
  • Witch Elf

Votes: 16 6.3%
  • Disciple of Khaine

Votes: 22 8.7%
  • Sorceress

Votes: 45 17.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
Going for sorceress ... from what i have seen its the class for me..... but il try it on open beta and see if it realy fits my style ;p

Excelia

Fledgling Freddie
Shaman looks the most interesting, and it seems to be a popular class when I see the replies on the voting :]

I just hope the game won't turn crap after playing a slight while like AoC.

Arelas

Fledgling Freddie
Will like to play sorceress because i have allways like dark elf on boardgame and i wanna play caster so it will be sorceress now :)

Dralisz

Fledgling Freddie
I chosen shaman couse it can healing while do damages too. But if there will be too many shamy i will chose the maraduer.

Kaleii

Fledgling Freddie
Will be rolling a shaman since I love the hybrid play-style, and have played as one in other mmos.
The fact that goblins look funny as hell is just an added bonus:D

saks

Fledgling Freddie
sadly so many choose shamans :/

OB will be testing classes, BO - SORC - SHAM! :D

twix112

Fledgling Freddie
surprisingly many that chose healing classes... otherwise that's the most common problem with MMO... But on the other hand... we'll totally rock in RvR since no one can kill us ^^ start hitting one player and he will have at least 4 healers on him

Sarkasm

Fledgling Freddie
I love Tankage, I love PvP and i've being playing Chaos in TT for years. So Chosen all the way. I'm happy to see Shamans are so popular:D

Failrien

Fledgling Freddie
Zealot all the way... I'll give those "little gits" a run for their money, don't you worry ;)

Dowie

Regular Freddie
Marauder, fell in love with it the first minutes of gameplay :)

Celestra

Fledgling Freddie
wow lots of healers :) all the more to heal me!! I'm going Witch Elf, the kinky lil minxes are fun and easy to play. A bit like myself lol

Skorn

Fledgling Freddie
I tried Marauder first, and I liked it so much that I didn't try the other careers in the few hours of gameplay I ended up with, although some of the other careers looked like fun aswell. Its interesting to see that Magus is the least popular, I assume it's due to poor mechanics or difficult to use effectively. Lets hope they fix this soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom