<<<DESTRUCTION>>> What career do you look forward to playing the most? <<<DESTRUCTION

&gt;&gt;&gt;DESTRUCTION&lt; What career do you look forward to playing the most?&gt;DESTRUCTION&lt;&

• Black Orc

Votes: 17 6.7%
  • Shaman

Votes: 57 22.6%
  • Squig Herder

Votes: 20 7.9%
  • Chosen

Votes: 29 11.5%
  • Magus

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Zealot

Votes: 21 8.3%
  • Marauder

Votes: 15 6.0%
  • Witch Elf

Votes: 16 6.3%
  • Disciple of Khaine

Votes: 22 8.7%
  • Sorceress

Votes: 45 17.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cyradix

FH is my second home
Really wanted to play a squig herder, but with all the pet pathing problems etc I'm going for a shaman first. Hopefully they will have "fixed" the pet problems when it's time to create an alt :)

pikeh

Resident Freddy
well, I thought Marauders would be most common. Shows me!

threeps

Fledgling Freddie
Pretty much decided on a playing a marauder first. Love the look of them. But squig herders look like fun so will give them a go too.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Shaman. Because it's the only class I play first in MMOs that have them :)

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Aye :( I just hope I don't like the class so much, that I end up with 5-6 like I did on DAoC :(

Derian

Fledgling Freddie
Squiggy myself with their issues n all. Just looks like a really fun class to play and they will be fixed im sure.

Wai

Fledgling Freddie
wow sorc seems alot more popular than I would have imagined

Ofc I know when the game goes live any class could turn out to be the most populated but these polls seem to give a good indication or where the masses will go... usually

Spookie

Fledgling Freddie
wow sorc seems alot more popular than I would have imagined

Ofc I know when the game goes live any class could turn out to be the most populated but these polls seem to give a good indication or where the masses will go... usually

Unfortunately the magus is horribly underpowered at the moment. So destruction really only have one proper caster class. It was going to be my first choice. I'll have to see what they are like come OB after the buffs. :)

Sugah

Fledgling Freddie
Unfortunately the magus is horribly underpowered at the moment. So destruction really only have one proper caster class. It was going to be my first choice. I'll have to see what they are like come OB after the buffs. :)

I'm really tempted to play one as they look awesome and I doubt they'll be sub par for long.
Also playing uncommon classes has its advantages.

Bone_Idle

Fledgling Freddie
My brother and I will have a shaman each and his girlfriend will be anything else she thinks looks cute ^^

Ormorof

FH is my second home
i voted zealot as i like thing that heal (i tried Shaman and DoK in beta and loved them both but want to try out new things come OB and release :D )

lerusius

Fledgling Freddie
I answered DoK because I love healing and think their bleeding stuff and being melee should be fun!

Lexa

Fledgling Freddie
Magus definaely.

Very powerful class, although very hard to play, so many people moaning about how upderpowered they are on the beta forums has lead them to be buffed.

I was winning almost every fight I had with them pre buff, now they are getting even better they will be one of the most powerful classes you can play, assuming of course you can figure them out :p

Only hope when people see how to play them they don't become fotm as I like rare classes.

Pre buff a Magus a that knew what he was doing could rape a Bright Wizard, come release they will continue to do so.

fetto1

Fledgling Freddie
i only need to say squig armour ^^ i will go hearder al the way

Rayko

One of Freddy's beloved
WE votes are surprisingly low :eek: worries me a bit, as it should be one of the top dps'ers?

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
WE votes are surprisingly low :eek: worries me a bit, as it should be one of the top dps'ers?

Actually looks like apart from the Sorceress all the dps classes are pulling in low votes. (Marauder/Witch Elf/Squig Herder/Magus) Balance between Sorc and Magus may change though as Magus is due some fairly hefty changes between closed and open Beta.

S

Sonicrules

Black orc am gonna be the annoying tank that you just cant kill without 10+ ppl on me :p

rayben

Fledgling Freddie
Zealot or DoK since I love healing. Definitely Black Orc for an alt, so simple, so BIG :)

Trottimus

Fledgling Freddie
Darn

I'm surprised! Even though it's good to see a whole lot of healers in WAR, I wanted Shaman all to myself! haha

Oh well, I'll be a Shaman anyway, I always fall to the role of healing, I'll just have to share my territory :cool:

By the way, I'm a newun to this forum and happy to be aboard!

Trottimus

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom