@ Destruction players

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie
You really must be metally challenged, this thread being testament to that fact and STILL you cannot accept that you are making baseless accusations becuase you simply don't have any real evidence or experience to support anything you say. Yet still you cry, it's like a stuck record or a parrot who seems to have mastered basic vocabulary, but cannot utilise it to converse at any intelligable level.

Must be wonderful being so blissfully ignorant. Because you cannot formulate a coherent response and have no base for any of your accusations you just avoid the subject.

I'm thick? Oh the irony :)

i avoid nothing your blinkered opinion is that BW are not overpowered,you do not have the intelegence to see somthing that is obvious to just about everyone else and yes in my eyes your thick.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
hahah very clever..a BW still doesn't need any help to achieve the same result so it still takes 2 destro to do the same as 1 BW and your trying to tell me that BW is not overpowered.

I think I will give up reasoning you at this point. I heard that BW's got a spell that instakills everything in a 200m radius and it has no cooldown.
Also BWs always have 100 combustion and dont need any healing at all.

Nate

FH is my second home
hahah very clever..a BW still doesn't need any help to achieve the same result so it still takes 2 destro to do the same as 1 BW and your trying to tell me that BW is not overpowered.
No, I think you'll find I didn't say anything about that.

exponentiaL

Fledgling Freddie
Order < > Destruction.

LOL!

Oh and we've got it now. Person 'A' thinks 'X' is overpowered, and person 'B' thinks 'Y' is overpowered.

Be happy there actually are differences between careers! After figuring out every career gets the same morale abilities like their equivalent on the other side I thought this game was going to be rock paper scissors.

:m00:

Vepo

Fledgling Freddie
Just a question I'd like to throw out there to people.

Why is it that after around 7pm (Paris time) that desto players lose every single scenario? It's it because the kids have finally finished their home work and got premission of their parents to log in. Does the full moon make the brains of most desto players lose 3/4 of their IQ making them turn into a walking tea bag?

It's mind blowing at how much desto players suck after 7pm. The only way to combat this is for guild groups/premades; however this shouldn't always have to be the case if you want to win a scenario .... but still I at lost for words at how poorly they play.

Anyways time for a coffee and bit of PvE to wash away the aggression from the n00blets!

Belsameth

Tainted
I would love it if my Magus did *any* damage :D

Classes are fine. It's the players!

*cough*

Hi Roo!

Also, Iorlas. I know you think BW's are overpowered (and I agree) but could you please at least try and not derail *every* friggin topic with your "Boohoo, I get owned by BWs and now need to whine about it" posts? Thanks! :)

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie
Classes are fine. It's the players!

*cough*

Hi Roo!

Also, Iorlas. I know you think BW's are overpowered (and I agree) but could you please at least try and not derail *every* friggin topic with your "Boohoo, I get owned by BWs and now need to whine about it" posts? Thanks! :)

I don't get owned by anyone as i don't own anyone,yes BW's are OP and i am fully entitled to say so.

Nate

FH is my second home
It's like playing the same song, over and over and over and over...andover...overeasy....overdriven...overemo...it gets boring after a few times.

and over

OVER

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie
It's like playing the same song, over and over and over and over...andover...overeasy....overdriven...overemo...it gets boring after a few times.

and over

OVER

Tuff

Belsameth

Tainted

and over

OVER

That was my point.
I don't disagree with you they're OP. I think so too.
There's just no need to drag em into every thread not related to BWs.

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
I dont think WaR is intended to work as daoc was pvp wise. But more like WoW "the quake" factor or like in CS boom boom dead.

Not any 8vs8 or whatever you could have in daoc that lasted like 10 mins or whatever.

So if ppl is looking for balance, and the long lasting pvp i doubt you find it

K?

We had a 12v12 fight in Lost temple, lasted full 15 minutes and nobody capped.

Here's the proof, was ace.

It's all about healers, there's simply not enough people rolling them and taking them past T1 and T2. With the healers, the fights frankly can last bloody ages! :clap:

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
hmm, regarding BWs, if Order actually had a fearsome tank that did proper damage without a bugged pet then I think more orderplayers would play other things than BW's. Atm from destro pov it looks like 30-40% or so from order play BW's which is kindof ridicilous :) Mythic better make KoBS a really solid class or we will just see further influx in BW's over time sadly. Cheats that mainly kills melee doesnt really help either..

aika

Can't get enough of FH
K?

We had a 12v12 fight in Lost temple, lasted full 15 minutes and nobody capped.

Here's the proof, was ace.

It's all about healers, there's simply not enough people rolling them and taking them past T1 and T2. With the healers, the fights frankly can last bloody ages! :clap:

You might wanna get to T4 and then say that again ;)

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
That's only because healing doesn't scale properly with leveling and damage output of other classes..

I see your point though, not actually tried any T4 scenarios on my Runie yet.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
That's only because healing doesn't scale properly with leveling and damage output of other classes..

I see your point though, not actually tried any T4 scenarios on my Runie yet.

you will have fun healing when your entire grp gets sucked by a magus and ganked in 2 seconds by marauder demo spam and sorcs ae :)

and yeah dmg goes way off the charts while healing is too slow atm :(

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
i logged today in frustration at the rediculous fucking dps classes are dishing out coupled with the the complete lack of protection.

i mean wtf is with warrior priests dishing out 1kish damage every 1.5 sec @ lvl 34? thought they were meant to be "hybrid"

dont even get me started on witch hunters.....

i'll be happy to come heal u if u help keep me alive :p

sounds like its a good thing you're on dest, as both their counters do considerably more dps

`mongoose

One of Freddy's beloved
It's quite simple really.

It's about healing and class balance. Not balance as regards overpowered, balance as regards population.

I don't feel that destruction lack healers. I think we lack sorcerors. We have lots of tanks. Order tend to have 2/3 healers 2/3 Bright wizards and then the rest. If those BW are focus firing and we haven't got ranged DPS on our side Destro get farmed. If you flick the coin the SAME THING HAPPENS!!!

At the moment I know of a current t4 order group running with one trick pony tactics that are very effective. 2 level 40 white lions, 2-4 bright wizards, healers and tanks. White lions suck the healers in (I fucking hate Lions!!) Engineer (or someone else) roots/slows healer melts. Once the healers are dead - rinse / repeat with classes in order of threat. Unless Destro have ranged dps and tanks with balls of steel they get farmed by a more organised and better equipped group. It's got fuck all to do with balance.

Last night I happened to be in a Destro group with some guildies and we managed to do a very similar thing to Order. Suck them in, Magus cloud, Sorc AOE/Dot/Lifetap. Dead order.

It's primarily about level and group balance.

For me the issue tends to be that
1. Fewer order players in T4 scenarios means that Destro tend to meet the same groups with the same high level and organisation which means randoms get farmed.

2. More Destro @ t4 means more variety in experience at pvp, making destro groups go from pwn to pwned in 2 scenarios.

3. Fewer Order @t4 scenarios resulting in alot of the ORder guys being lvl 40 vs alot of the Destro guys being 31-36. No shit you think BW are overpowered if you expect a lvl 31 char to survive more than 60 seconds vs a lvl 40 BW.

I found the same true in lower level bgs. With my Black Orc at lvl 15 that lvl 16-18 BW is OMFG overpowered. at lvl 21 it's Muhahahahahahaha tasty squishiy caster even if he's same level as you. I have the HP and the toughness to take his dots and slap him silly (unless he get's healed).

M

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom