Designer Vacancy with GAME Digital

D

Durzel

Originally posted by The-Don
Damini - when i first saw your pix, i just glanced and due to not reading properly I thought it said 'Give Damini an orgasm'

Reading skillz eh :/
Maybe you saw what you wanted to see. :)

G

Gef

I would be really interested but I have just moved house, and Berkshire isnt really within commuting distance ;)

Y

~YuckFou~

I have a feeling that you could be home based, given the type of work. Maybe pop to the office once a week or something for meetings. I'm sure a suitable suit could confirm.
I've still not received my application form, which is disappointing considering the obvious skills I have displayed :)

G

Gef

Well I work for a small web company at the moment as a designer (the only designer) have been here since I left university (4 years) so havent had much experience with other web companies. I know how we work and thats about it, they wont let me work from home.

Would be interested to know what the market is like at the moment for graphic/web design and how competetive the wages are etc.

I mean i'm not actively looking for a new job, hence dont have a proper CV / Portfolio prepared. But always on the lookout, a change would be nice, 4 years in the same office gets a bit stale after a while...

S

Summo

Ahh, Berkshire. Slough, Reading, Wokingham... The office blocks of England.

M

Mr^B

I read that as "The Bollocks" of England.

I think there's something wrong with this thread :\

W

Wilier

Shame I missed the cut-off. I hate my newish job :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom