Desert Combat problems

Clown

Part of the furniture
Remember that problem Toneh was having with his Desert Combat? The one where he could see through walls and random crashing? It was on the BarrysWorld forums... can you remember?

Anyway, it happened to me. The seeing through walls, rebooting my computer thing. As with Toneh's it only seems to be with Desert Combat, stupid fucking mod.

Does anyone know how to fix it?

T

Trev

I had the exact same problem m8, i just installed the latest drivers for my graphics card, seemed to do the trick! ;)

Clown

Part of the furniture
I have got the latest drivers :)

Kinetic

Fledgling Freddie
Exactly what version of drivers are u using ?

I had this problem with the 52.16 Nvidia drivers,so i went back to older 40.xx and used those,DC worked like a dream, nvidia said their very latest drivers would fix the DC issues,so when they came out i installed them and DC ran fine

Latest drivers are 53.03,if urs aint 53.03 u aint got the latest drivers ;)

Clown

Part of the furniture
Ok, I thought I had the latest drivers... let's try this shit then. Cheers Kinetic.

Athan

Resident Freddy
Clown said:
Ok, I thought I had the latest drivers... let's try this shit then. Cheers Kinetic.

Let this be a lesson to you. Don't say "latest drivers" actually cite the f'ing version number.

At the time I had this problem www.nvidia.com only had 52.16, but my manufacturer's site had 53.03 already.

FWIW, seems all nvidia drivers (be they nvidia or manufacturer ones) have the 'public' version number on the end. Like my 53.03s list as "Driver Version: 6.14.0010.5303 (English)" in the Display Devices section of dxdiag.

-Ath

Kamelion

A observant git - your worst nightmare!
That problem is known with the 52.16 drivers try the 53.03 drivers or there is a beta 52.70 driver out that worked for me.

Clown

Part of the furniture
Yeh, it did work :)
Cheers y'all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom