Derric Does.. episode 2 :o

O

old.Morchaoron

Guest
not bad but....


ffs yussef wears sidi and he's a saracen not a briton :<
 
P

pudzy

Guest
Originally posted by old.Morchaoron
not bad but....


ffs yussef wears sidi and he's a saracen not a briton :<
He had that white thing on his head thats that tea cloth saracen thingy!
 
O

old.Gombur Glodson

Guest
[21:11:25] <Gombear> but pudz
[21:11:33] <Gombear> that is totally unrealistic
[21:11:45] <Gombear> no helicopter would ever be able to carry zarff
 
O

old.Morchaoron

Guest
Originally posted by old.Gombur Glodson
[21:11:25] <Gombear> but pudz
[21:11:33] <Gombear> that is totally unrealistic
[21:11:45] <Gombear> no helicopter would ever be able to carry zarff
wanted to say the same, no heli with only 1 rotor can carry him xDD
 
M

Melachi-

Guest
lol somebody has some major issuses with Blej :E
 
S

Shike

Guest
haha

Originally posted by old.Gombur Glodson
[21:11:25] <Gombear> but pudz
[21:11:33] <Gombear> that is totally unrealistic
[21:11:45] <Gombear> no helicopter would ever be able to carry zarff
and lmao at that :D
 
S

shailaa

Guest
Originally posted by old.Morchaoron
wanted to say the same, no heli with only 1 rotor can carry him xDD
Be nice to Zarff :(
 
S

shailaa

Guest
Originally posted by old.Morchaoron
wanted to say the same, no heli with only 1 rotor can carry him xDD
Be nice to Zarff :(
 
O

old.Zarff

Guest
I just wanna make clear, that no dwarfs got harmed in the movie! (ps nice cartoon strip pudz, and cute movie soulfly) :p
 
P

pudzy

Guest
rofl sf :p

wtf is that avator sf? :eek: Yo ulove a lurikeen? 0o
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

P
Replies
22
Views
2K
SoulFly Amarok
S
P
Replies
44
Views
3K
Aran Thule
A
P
Replies
21
Views
2K
Solid
S
Y
Replies
16
Views
2K
Sobek
S
P
Replies
18
Views
991
Pixie.Pebr
P
Top Bottom