Derric Does #5

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
I'm gona wait a few weeks before making another one, everythings quiet atm, nothing to pick on, I don't think I could make a story out of mids taking relics :p

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
Decided I'm not gonna make anymore, cba to draw some of the people who 'have' to be in it, and just get shit off them every other time, doubt that makes much sense, they know who they are anyway, been a laugh, atleast for me seeing your reactions to them.

Might do something else in the future, but definetly not yet.

A

Aoln

Pudzy said:
Decided I'm not gonna make anymore, cba to draw some of the people who 'have' to be in it, and just get shit off them every other time, doubt that makes much sense, they know who they are anyway, been a laugh, atleast for me seeing your reactions to them.

:wub:

edit: fu and do more, stop wajning :D

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Maybe you've run dry of Derric material, look for a new main character :p

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Pudzy said:

no no no just do whatever you want to do dont listen to those whiners, its like these kids who want to be in a starwars movie and bitch about it when they realise they are not gonna play in it, just ignore them.

You are the george lucas and your surrounded by derric geeks <-- (sounds funny doesnt it??), its good that they like your stuff but just dont listen too much to them :<

Tokz

Fledgling Freddie
pudz for president. :worthy:
care less, write more!

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
Really need an appearance by Pudz himself before the series ends tbh. 0o

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Pudzy said:

/crying irl

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
404 Not Found

There was no page found at this location. You may wish to report this to the owner of the site.

If you are the owner of this site, it is possible that you have an issue with upper and lower case characters in your file names. See our helpsite for further information on how you should resolve this.

Alternately, if this is your site you could create your own error page in place of this one. See how to on our helpsite.

Humm :(

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
Lol, Pudz. Only just now discovered these comics. :D

Give more lesbian hunters! ;D

[Edit: Blonde moment. Typo'd in writing 'Lol'. o_O;;;]

Roadie

Fledgling Freddie
derric must be bored he hasnt done nething for ages :<<<

derric does WOW or sumthin? :<

(ps sorry for serious bumpage ) :D

Dracus