Derida's Mod - and new RvR island

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
Prolly inc soon, patch was only just released today ffs:p

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
Of course, and I use it myself. I was thinking the www.derida.de site will get an update soon, aka tomorrow maybe if the guy that makes it really wanna be up to date. Thanks for giving link to vn though:)

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
Leel said:
Prolly inc soon, patch was only just released today ffs:p

ehh? its been out for quite a while due to EU beeing a backwater hillbilly server :p

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Does anyone also know how to fix the /social command?
When I typ it I get a blue screen with letters all messed up and constantly moving all over the blue window.

Sparda

Fledgling Freddie
i know mythic will never make a map for the new isaland for /rw. The want it to be like classic more and dont want ppl knowing where the big fights are.

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
Andrilyn said:
Does anyone also know how to fix the /social command?
When I typ it I get a blue screen with letters all messed up and constantly moving all over the blue window.

yes, get a working UI :p

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Marcus75 said:
I know, but I was talking about the current /rw maps isnt updated.

Not only was current /rw not updating it's also showing fights in completely the wrong places - I had large fights between Hibs and Mids showing behind the Hib relic wall last night, on both my comp with Derida and Clerics comp with classic UI.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Javai said:
Not only was current /rw not updating it's also showing fights in completely the wrong places - I had large fights between Hibs and Mids showing behind the Hib relic wall last night, on both my comp with Derida and Clerics comp with classic UI.

had that on the US servers - not sure when it got fixed (if it is)

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
had that on the US servers - not sure when it got fixed (if it is)

Geez how I am supposed to add effectively now :p

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
There's a few files effected, styles.xml, community.xml and assets.xml. Can't just plonk them in though, bit of editing required.

Had a fit this morning when I loaded up daoc and my UI was screwed :)

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Javai said:

This is not a bug, it's a feature, you just need to see the reasoning and realise it's pretty good to have ;)

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
did fix mine between 2 uis, just copyed the whole map folder (the one with all the zXXX.dds names) from a working 1.78, and dropped it where it belonged in deridas. RW is still missing the small bridges to the island, but that dosnt matter, and rw will never show agra anyway (sucky imo) so im happy, can link to the working 1.78 maps if you want.

Aeris

Fledgling Freddie
Wazkyr said:
did fix mine between 2 uis, just copyed the whole map folder (the one with all the zXXX.dds names) from a working 1.78, and dropped it where it belonged in deridas. RW is still missing the small bridges to the island, but that dosnt matter, and rw will never show agra anyway (sucky imo) so im happy, can link to the working 1.78 maps if you want.

yeah thats what i did, worked a treat.

also copy the files rw_hib, rw_mid rw_alb and rw_key from your atlantis folder into the deridas folder, overwriting all, for new realm war goodness :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom