derida v1.80 - Current Maps for 1.78

Talsar

Albion Legend
I wonder if there is someone who can assist me. I would like to use the new updated maps for Agramon (came in 1.78) within the Derida skin.

Does anyone know how, i make Derida point to the new maps that came with 1.78.

Also on the new improvements, does anyone know also how to make derida show the "timers" left on particular spells (i.e. if I cast Di on standard skins if I hover over the ghosted icon it says 1minute 30sec remaining)

Feyd

Fledgling Freddie
Talsar said:
Also on the new improvements, does anyone know also how to make derida show the "timers" left on particular spells (i.e. if I cast Di on standard skins if I hover over the ghosted icon it says 1minute 30sec remaining)
For this you have to activate Tool-Tip when setting up Derida's, then it shows the same info as on a standart skin.

Talsar

Albion Legend
Mabs said:
from google, assume its ok but its in german so use at your own risk ;)

Ah then i wont touch it ;) instant ban on that one i fear!

Talsar

Albion Legend
Feyd said:
For this you have to activate Tool-Tip when setting up Derida's, then it shows the same info as on a standart skin.

Tried this does not work... anyone got any more suggestions?

Also tried to install Derida without the Frontier maps... still no go :(

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
A friend of mine got same problem, tooltips gone with Derida. Im using a mix ui, and are also missing the tooltips, rather big problems with stun and such. Anybody know how to fix tooltips with custom uis

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
Talsar said:
Tried this does not work... anyone got any more suggestions?

Also tried to install Derida without the Frontier maps... still no go :(

my wife had the problem of not being able to get tool tips to work on deridas no matter how she configured it in the setyup program.

in the end....it seemed the config program wasn t workin properly on her machine. I ran the config on MY machine..then sent the resulting "custom" folder cross network to her machine and it worked fine.

so for this prob..get someone else to configure it and send you the "custom" folder.

and tool tips shall be born!

Talsar

Albion Legend
Neffneff said:
my wife had the problem of not being able to get tool tips to work on deridas no matter how she configured it in the setyup program.

in the end....it seemed the config program wasn t workin properly on her machine. I ran the config on MY machine..then sent the resulting "custom" folder cross network to her machine and it worked fine.

so for this prob..get someone else to configure it and send you the "custom" folder.

and tool tips shall be born!

Nice one, i will try this on my other pc ;)

Will keep you all posted on progress.

Still keen to get Derida to show the frontier maps from standard skins though, any ideas?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom