Derida UI

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Does anyone have a working link with download of the latest version of this UI? I tried on www.derida.de, but the download button doesn't work for me :(

/Nausilus

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Sweet, found working link.. thanks for quick reply :)

Zagantia

Fledgling Freddie
Nausilus^^ said:
Does anyone have a working link with download of the latest version of this UI? I tried on www.derida.de, but the download button doesn't work for me :(

/Nausilus

Worked OK for me. Try right clicking on it and then Save as .... Ive found it to be a bit tempermental for some reason :twak:

btw, anyone know what the Social button on Derida's v1.8 is supposed to do :confused:

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Zagantia said:
Worked OK for me. Try right clicking on it and then Save as .... Ive found it to be a bit tempermental for some reason :twak:

btw, anyone know what the Social button on Derida's v1.8 is supposed to do :confused:

Tried that, but I just get an error saying there's no connection to the host. The social button is for 1.76 afaik, however, I don't know what it does exactly.. just that it's for 1.76 ^^

Gareivil_GK

Fledgling Freddie
social is something that will be implemented in next patch

The social interface contains five tabs: News, Guild, Alliance, Friends and LFGuild. The first tab, News, displays all relevant realm news - Realm Vs. Realm Global, Realm Vs. Realm Local and Player Vs. Enemy. The second tab, Guild, displays all guild members. The third tab, Alliance, displays all alliance members. The fourth tab, Friends, displays all friends from the /friends list. And the fifth tab, LFGuild, displays all currently online players who have flagged themselves as looking for a guild to join. All tabs are explained in more detail in the following sections.

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
It's a nice addition but nothing uber really :p

just nice that you can see in just 1 window where all your guildies are, what lvl etc and you can easily sort your guildies to name/location/lvl etc. You can also get a complete list of everyone in the guild even if they're offline. Also nice that you can see who dinged 50 in the last few hours but that's not that usefull :p.

TeaSpoon

Fledgling Freddie
I found that the Derida webby is a bit of a git when it comes to downloading it with Firefox, but it worked fine in IE for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom