Depressed? Need comic relief? Here's a real-life total f**king lunatic!

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Oh noes! It's the Ultimate Warrior! A genuine certifiable loon...the excerpts from his interviews are pure comedy gold.

"Lay down and let lawnmowers run over me!"

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
lol, Ultimate Warrior was always my fave.

Best memory was when he was sacked from WWF. Hulk Hogan was fighting Papa Shango and he was getting his arse kicked big time. Everyone thought it was the end of Hogan then allofasudden OM MY GAWD!!!!! The Ultimate Warrior comes sprinting in and leathers Papa Shango

Now that was real WWF

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Buhaha :D
The power of the moon, in the rocket fueled spaceship gave me the power of the warrior. So my family just breathe the air smelling of combat..

leviathane

Part of the furniture
man those were the glory days of wrestling, Ultimate warrior, hulk hogan, legion of doom, jake the snake, big boss man, Money inc, Randy savage, man such great childhood xD

Thorondorito

One of Freddy's beloved
leviathane said:
man those were the glory days of wrestling, Ultimate warrior, hulk hogan, legion of doom, jake the snake, big boss man, Money inc, Randy savage, man such great childhood xD

I still like it hehe

Marc

FH is my second home
Warrior never wrote his own promos. So for people to come out saying he was nuts is a bit unfair. Warrior got shit on by Vince McMahon because Vince got fucked over for giving steriods to his wrestler. He sacked warrior to save his own ass.

Only the rock and scsa could get the crowd going as much as the warrior could.

His website is a great read

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom