z1nox

Fledgling Freddie
Himse said:
stop using that :\ its so old

carebears.jpg

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Surpising Death said:
Then dont go being an arse to me all over then. been like that ever since i joined valravens, and no, i do not think im the center of the universe. You were a whole other person to me before, but guess people change

People change, indeed.

Guinever

Fledgling Freddie
Coldbeard said:
Have you been ebaying witty replies too ? :D

Nope, just have a functioning brain is all :p and a decent personality *cough* Unlike some people, who are just whiners, lamers and tards, I will just leave u guess.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Guinever said:
Nope, just have a functioning brain is all :p and a decent personality *cough* Unlike some people, who are just whiners, lamers and tards, I will just leave u guess.

oic, how could I forget that you know all about me :)

Guinever

Fledgling Freddie
Coldbeard said:
oic, how could I forget that you know all about me :)

and I guess you did the same, when u came in call us CS kidz, stupied hypocrit go away!!!!!!!!

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Guinever said:
and I guess you did the same, when u came in call us CS kidz, stupied hypocrit go away!!!!!!!!

nor is it funny. Looks like some cs kiddos continously yelling LOL.
Thats merely an observation. So sorry, no hypocrisy here :)

Guinever

Fledgling Freddie
That can go both ways I guess, because by Calling u a lamer, whiner and a tard I guess I am merley making an observation :)
Now go QQ Somewhere else, because u really are a tard

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
This thread is like Eastenders with more tits (the wrong kind though), no storyline and nothing interesting happening

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Shagrat said:
This thread is like Eastenders with more tits (the wrong kind though), no storyline and nothing interesting happening

Thats too bad, we aim to please.

Guinever said:
That can go both ways I guess, because by Calling u a lamer, whiner and a tard I guess I am merley making an observation
Now go QQ Somewhere else, because u really are a tard

Oh no, my feelings .. they are le hurt! You need to get some new insults, getting boring to read the same old same old. Anyhow, wont bother posting more here now, hopefully prydwen comes back soon so I can leave you to act like the idiot you are alone :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom