demoniod offline

Dukat

Resident Freddy
:( :( :(

demonoid.com said:
The CRIA threatened the company renting the servers to us, and because of this it is not possible to keep the site online. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for your understanding.

Litmus

Resident Freddy
closed down altogether or are they gonna move provider?

Dukat

Resident Freddy
No idea, hopefully its just another bullshit threat - all blow and no go.

Not certain though, sounds kinda final :( If they dont come back I'll have just lost my main place to go for naruto episodes :( bastards!!

ah well, always another way I guess, cant stop the signal! :ninja:

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Fuck this, I'm stuck on 95% on Married With Children, season 2. 79% of LOST Season 3 and 69% of all Family Guy :( :( :(

*not that I download illegaly!

Nate

FH is my second home
It's pretty good actually. They translate everything.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Cheers Nate!

To be honest I've not bothered dl'ing any naruto episodes since around episode 50, I tend to watch them on veoh, which seems to be quicker than waiting for seeds to come online :)

I used demoniod occasionally, but since I've started going for streamed stuff as opposed to downloaded content I havent had to rely on it as heavily :D It was fairly good though, reliable, usually had a decent number of seeds on its torrents, shame to see it gone :(

Will take a look at that site though, cheers.

Nate

FH is my second home
Think after episode 107 it's not worth watching as there all fillers. Just skip to Shippuuden after that one.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Think after episode 107 it's not worth watching as there all fillers. Just skip to Shippuuden after that one.

Hehe yep cheers, I'm up to date now with shippuden, watched about as far as 175 or so, those fillers were really annoying :(

Have to say, I'm loving shippuden at the moment, its slowed down a bit the past few episodes, but the next arc looks promising!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom