Demon summon stones.. Champ Level Quest hint

Vandrakken

Fledgling Freddie
Noticed today loads of ppl running around NF trying to find the demon summon stones which pop in various places. The pop rate seems to be well over an hour but you appear to be able to avoid this if you do the following.

When you find a stone is up, try and leave an infernalist and if poss the master infernalist alive. Mezz'em root'em set titan up if u got it or get a mate to engage.. either way.. kill the stone but leave them standing. When you get out of agro range they will go back to worship the floor and in a min or so a new stone will pop... job done.

Worked for me just now so give it a shot to speed up ur quests =)

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Me and a mate camped the same spot for 5 tries. worked out real nice for us.

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
oh and btw. The quest after that, not the steps in Camp forest but the steps in Lab, is a pain in da butt. We're on the step where we have to fight our way up the hibstairs to the middlefloor, kill the guardcaptain and his men, /use *something I don't remember* and a named shall pop.

Kinda impossible to do without either a zerg or at offpeak hours.

Finding the other meeting sites isn't hard thou, just read the instructions carefully and you'll know where to go.

We might have a go at the Hibstairs-step later on if more ppl are willing to go there.

I'll be on Likmask so if you are on that step, just ask for a spot in our grp.

razeredge

One of Freddy's beloved
Noticed today loads of ppl running around NF trying to find the demon summon stones which pop in various places. The pop rate seems to be well over an hour but you appear to be able to avoid this if you do the following.

When you find a stone is up, try and leave an infernalist and if poss the master infernalist alive. Mezz'em root'em set titan up if u got it or get a mate to engage.. either way.. kill the stone but leave them standing. When you get out of agro range they will go back to worship the floor and in a min or so a new stone will pop... job done.

when i was doing it, the one near hurb outpost repopped almost instantly twice (had all 5 done after that), so fast infact that i stood around 2 long and got pwnded :(

razeredge

One of Freddy's beloved

when i was doing it, the one near hurb outpost repopped almost instantly (<1min), twice, (had all 5 done after that so dont know if isolated to those 2 times), so fast infact that i stood around 2 long and got pwnded :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom