Demon Hunter

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Guess i should then. Loving the class(durr), just as i imagined it to be with a few pleasant suprises along the way. Can't say how normal hunters work as i have to be a bit more careful in HC :p

Been playing a snare-hunter really, every single possibility of a slow effect(on basic mouse attacks), with added bonuses to damage for slowed. Vault is lovely, saved my arse plenty of times, even if it's not always in use.

Before getting elemental arrow, it was pretty much chainarrow and rapid fire, vault, the heal while shoot thingy(can't remember) with extra hatred, mark of death and turret.

Before mark of death and turret, it was mines and companion. Before mines, caltrops for the slow.

I should switch one to the "get full hatred" insta button, but will have to see when going to nightmare. Probably have to shield up, which i'm not liking that much as an idea.

Overall, HC hunter, slow is your friend and terrain is your shield ;)

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
I'm Dual Wielding the 1 h x bows at L36 and starting to find difficultly in dealing with large groups. Especially Champ and Elites that box you in or pull you to them and root. Died for the first time a few days back through that, really pissed me off :( Just nothing I could do, tried to vault out. Guess I will have to look at shield for large groups and take the hit on DPS.

At L36 doing about 500 DPS but only have blue weapons and not even used the auction house yet. Saving up for the inferno play through. Really like this char and the witch doc.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
dh.jpg

36 now, looking badass as ever :D

Around 600dps, 6k health. Act 1 so far seems, relatively fine. JAiler + mortar and jailor + arcane almost did me though.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
So which is it?

Jailor or Jailer? :p

I'm finding the class to squishy myself. A lot less room for mistakes on the DH then on any other class...

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
View attachment 9165

36 now, looking badass as ever :D

Around 600dps, 6k health. Act 1 so far seems, relatively fine. JAiler + mortar and jailor + arcane almost did me though.

Just hit 38 myself and found a nice 80.1 blue DPS Bow. Just over 1k DPS and 5.7k health. I love the big balls of lightening for large groups. Single boss mobs impale.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Act III, nightmare, 45 level(or 44 late). Currently running with devouring arrow, clusterf*ck-arrow, vault with extra vault rune, damaging caltrops, bat companion and the mark of death with aura.

17.5k health and 1.3k damage, thinking the health is enough :p

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Elemental arrow lightning ball is stupidly overpowered. Just nearing the end of normal and it one shots whole groups. And I could spam several every second.

I take it the game gets harder for DH later?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
It's never really hard(or wasn't), just methodical as you're thin as a paper wafer.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Not at the minute. I can happily tank rather than kite at the minute.

Lethul

FH is my second home
Nothing is difficult before you reach Inferno. Remember that Inferno has been nerfed as well now. Old Inferno is probably around Inferno-MP3 (but with less damage dealt)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom