Demo Playback

D

DrUnKeN*GoBLiN

hi, probably a real easy answer to this but its frustrating me. Basically i'd very much appreciate it if anyone can tell me how to play demos back.
I have the right demo files (.qwd not qizmo cos i cant be arsed sorting through all that yet) and i play with glmqwcl.
I created a folder in my quake directory, unzipped the demos to it, fired up glmqwcl and theres no listing of them under the demos section in the menu.
I tried moving the folder with the demos in to different directories and still no joy.
Like i said i'm sure theres a real easy answer that'll make me look thick but hey i had to ask :)

D

DrUnKeN*GoBLiN

done it :) demo_dir in console, took alot of diggin about but i managed to watch one demo anyways.

probably talkin to a wall here but can anyone tell me how to get my monitor refresh rate too 100hz in qw rather than the 60hz it seems stuck at?

vid_stretch_by_2 "1"
vid_config_y "600"
vid_config_x "800"
_vid_default_mode_win "3"
_vid_default_mode "0"
vid_nopageflip "0"
vid_waitforrefresh 0
_vid_wait_override "1"

thats what i have in my cfg, i thought the bottom cmd would be it but it isnt working, not sure what the others mean tho.

D

DrUnKeN*GoBLiN

hah, fixed that bastard myself too, tho i may of spoke too soon about the demo thing.

In fact, i'm actually getting used to working all this shit out on my own, who needs helpful twats anyway, they only prove your original ideas wrong, undermines the self-esteem you see.

who the fuck am i typing this too anyway, ah bollox..

Users who are viewing this thread