Demo FTP Details

F

f3rgi3

Quite a few clans have now started to make Demo's. BW can now host these demos.

For now... if you want to upload demos you can do this by loading up an ftp client and pointing it at "freeftp.game.net" with an anonymous login. You can change directory to incoming and then mohleagues and put the demos in there, appropriately named like sXwX_clan1_vs_clan2_map (were s = season and w = week).

When we have a bunch of them I can then move them to a public place (you can only upload to incoming, not download) and give people the url you would use to access them, this would depend on how we name the demos (by season / week or some other way).

Remember FTP is FREE, anyone can use but it is limited to 12 kb a sec (roughly speed of dual ISDN) and a maximum of 40 users at any one time.

Subscribers have a choice of FTPs but they have to login to GAME.NET first to access these higher speed services, for example if I login and then go to the normal FTP I can get up to 64 kb a sec (512k cable speed) or the UKFTP which runs at however fast your connect does. Admins can access all these services.

Information supplied by Head of Game.net - Bigfoot.

/Fergie

G

goreham

1st demo on the way

At the moment i am uploading a really cool vid from our game vs Saturdays and Sundays in the first week of this saison. The demo was recorded and mixed by our [DRS]Saubatzen. So if u want to see a good quality vid and a little lesson in german download this hot stuff.

s4w1_DRS_vs_SaS_brigde
77MB

Thanx to [--SAS--]
gg

In the next days i will also gonna up our playoff-match vs FCB.

Thx Fergie
and enjoy the video.

G

goreham

Next demo

Last Saison Playoff-Game FCB vs DRS

The winners climbs up in the 1st division. Two Maps were played V2 and brigde.

s3playoff_DRS_vs_FCB_bridge&v2
63mb

Download and enjoy it...our thx for a nice game.

Recorded and mixed by [DRS]Saubatzen

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom