Dem others invite you!

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Well I just came across the french forums to check out what's written there and hey, they made a forum for the upcoming English Classic Server and some ppl requested that YOU, that means the english population, knows the forumlink and maybe posts a hello or something like that there, whatever, maybe class/realm you wanna play =)

I'm just submitting the message, don't hate me for anything that might happen =)

http://forums.jeuxonline.info/forumdisplay.php?f=378

and instead of posting it in each Realm Section I will post it here and on Excalibur RvR =) not really purely RvR related, but hey, it's for all people :p

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
if i only knew french i might understand what was written there :)

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
pjuppe said:
Well most of it is in-game talk and alot of the words are very similar to english so it's not really to tough imo :p

Niko

Fledgling Freddie
pjuppe said:

rofl, yea xD but just tell them smth like KIKOO CONARD!!!1 and they will react :D

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
KIKOO CONARD=dickhead?

I realy dont know french tho

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
think conard means coward? but then again I might be way off.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Coldbeard said:
think conard means coward? but then again I might be way off.

you are =)) it means (more or less) idiot/dumbass

EDIT: as I said, you can post english :p

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
liloe said:
EDIT: as I said, you can post english :p
They don't seem to interested in replying in english though (noticed after reading a few english starting posts) which is really nice of them :puke: f--king garlic bread tossers! :p

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Zebolt said:
They don't seem to interested in replying in english though (noticed after reading a few english starting posts) which is really nice of them :puke: f--king garlic bread tossers! :p

rofl :fluffle: rep :D

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Even if you say to them in french that you don't speak french they'll just continue to speak french to you. That's like a law in online games.

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
I dont get why someone would like to talk to french people, they are the spawn of all evil!

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Manisch Depressiv said:
Even if you say to them in french that you don't speak french they'll just continue to speak french to you. That's like a law in online games.
Not just online gaming, you'd be surprised, unfortunately :I

If you want English(-speaking, other Europeans) to join/speak with you, it might be worth replying in English at least, so they might get what you mean. I don't have too hard a time getting the main point, usually, but it's just plain rude to not even bother.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom