Dem others invite you!

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Well I just came across the french forums to check out what's written there and hey, they made a forum for the upcoming English Classic Server and some ppl requested that YOU, that means the english population, knows the forumlink and maybe posts a hello or something like that there, whatever, maybe class/realm you wanna play =)

I'm just submitting the message, don't hate me for anything that might happen =)

http://forums.jeuxonline.info/forumdisplay.php?f=378

and instead of posting it in each Realm Section I will post it here and on Prydwen RvR =) not really purely RvR related, but hey, it's for all people :p

Marc

FH is my second home
If I knew how to speak the language i would post there.

Ging

Part of the furniture
Marc said:
If I knew how to speak the language i would post there.

/yell /wave arms where is la hotel m8?
/yell /wave arms where is la shitter m8?
/yell /wave do you speak english?

Killswitch

FH is my second home
Please memorise this (no doubt extremely poorly-translated) post for future reference;

À l'attention du débile aléatoire!!! Vous êtes une compétence de non zergling ne vous ajoutez pas jamais sur moi encore ou je vous donnerai un coup de pied dans l'aine!!

<Geek Spoiler>
Sbe gur nggragvba bs enaqbz zbeba!!! Lbh ner n ab fxvyy mretyvat qba'g rire nqq ba zr ntnva be V jvyy xvpx lbh va gur tebva!!
</Geek Spoiler>

Marc

FH is my second home
Calaclya said:
/yell /wave arms where is la hotel m8?
/yell /wave arms where is la shitter m8?
/yell /wave do you speak english?

I will try that when I go to perpignan next year to watch St Helens play there!!

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
liloe said:
Well I just came across the french forums to check out what's written there and hey, they made a forum for the upcoming English Classic Server and some ppl requested that YOU, that means the english population, knows the forumlink and maybe posts a hello or something like that there, whatever, maybe class/realm you wanna play =)

I'm just submitting the message, don't hate me for anything that might happen =)

http://forums.jeuxonline.info/forumdisplay.php?f=378

and instead of posting it in each Realm Section I will post it here and on Prydwen RvR =) not really purely RvR related, but hey, it's for all people :p

since the server language is in english wouldn't it be better if a classic server forum was created on FH? and the french posted here?

:m00:

Ging

Part of the furniture
Killswitch said:
À l'attention du débile aléatoire!!! Vous êtes une compétence de non zergling ne vous ajoutez pas jamais sur moi encore ou je vous donnerai un coup de pied dans l'aine!!

According to Google language tools this translates to

"To the attention of weak random!!! You are a competence of nonzergling you never add on me still or I will give you a kick in the groin!!"

:)

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
Calaclya said:
According to Google language tools this translates to

"To the attention of weak random!!! You are a competence of nonzergling you never add on me still or I will give you a kick in the groin!!"

:)

omg! thats sig material!

Dukat

Resident Freddy
I'm registering! I dont speak french, but with the help of my handy dandy Free Online Translator I'm going to see if i get my message across! :D

EDIT: bah odean beat me to it, lets see if we can get an invasion going :)

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Online translators are really much more of a fun thingy than helpful :D

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Coldbeard said:
Online translators are really much more of a fun thingy than helpful :D

lies!!

just look at these amazing triumphs of technology:

French version:
donc voila je suis entrain de crée un chan Irc pour le futur serveur classique
channel ou l'on pourra discuter de se serveur, son jeu, ses évènement ect...
bien sûr respect et courtoisie sont de rigueur sans que cela n'empêche de délirer

Translated English version:
thus veiled I am spirit of creates a chan IRC for the future
traditional waiter channel or one will be able to discuss waiter, its play, its event ect...
of course respect and courtesy are required without that not
preventing from being delirious

:D

liloe

It's my birthday today!
it means you can post there in english =)) sry for not clarifying =))

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
Why on earth would we want to speak to the french? :eek7:

As your probably well know. Forums arn't for speaking!!! They are for e-peen enlarging and whining about adds!

I'm sure that there are many people that will feel the need to "express themselves" about how random french zergling A added on there splatting of level 30 naked noob B!

Ging

Part of the furniture
Golena said:
As your probably well know. Forums arn't for speaking!!! They are for e-peen enlarging and whining about adds!

yus!!!

Golena said:
I'm sure that there are many people that will feel the need to "express themselves" about how random french zergling A added on there splatting of level 30 naked noob B!

yea and i cant wait, give more grey cons to xp kill!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom