News Delusion

taB

Part of the furniture
Politics, sorry.

Miliband...

Does this wet fish of a man really believe that he can run the country. Dear god, while there is noone in the current political arena (of any party) who is wholely up to the job Miliband has never failed to strike me as a complete cretin.

Please tell me I'm wrong ;)

Munkey

Can't get enough of FH
That soft-lipped fool? If he ever became P.M., then I would officialy renounce my UK citizenship :/

Damini

Part of the furniture
It's like sifting through a bag of turds, trying to work out which one would taste best. There's nobody in the Labour party I'd trust with the task of walking while holding scissors, let alone running a country, so it's pretty much futile having a leadership struggle. There's no redeeming this situation, so they might as well just embed themselves in Quangos as much as possible, and gorge themselves while they can.

Which I am sure they are doing.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I thought he sounded pretty honest when he was on question time. Not enough to me even consider voting labour but would make a good leader of the opposition.

I just hope they keep Brown in so that they get utterly demolished at the general election.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I'm getting rather sick of people thinking that only relatively young politicians can lead their party.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
He reminds me of a younger Blair. He has the hand gestures and stuck on smile.

Let there be a general election so the people can actually fucking decide this time. Even the Scottish don't want our Scottish PM, says a lot really doesn't it.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
You forget though the Scottish havn't voted for something opposite to Labour, on the contrary they have voted for a bunch of twats who are even more left-wing than Labour, and even more interested in the control of the private citizen. They've done this because they think it's pro-Scottish.

Mel Gibson has a lot to answer for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom