Deleting and /lvl 20

Phantomby

Loyal Freddie
If i have an account with a level 50 on it and decide i dont want to play that realm anymore, can i delete the characters, go to a different realm (same server ofc) and /lvl 20 a toon?

Is the hitting 50 with an alt like ticking a box somewhere in the code to allow me to do this or is it required to have a 50 on the account?

Any help appreciated

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Yes you can, once the account is marked as /level active you could delete your characters and move to another realm then start off at L20 (Ive done this in the past)

However, I remember reading an article somewhere that this wasn't really by design but has been left in the game and there is no guarantee that they wont change it later, or change other code that affects this, but that was years ago and nothing happened :)

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
It is a nice *feature* Mythic didn't mean to add for us with only 2 English speaking servers to play on ;)

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
cHodAX said:
It is a nice *feature* Mythic didn't mean to add for us with only 2 English speaking servers to play on ;)

Two ? :)

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
DrunkSkunk said:
cluster is one
glastonbury is half
and camlann half too :D

Camlann rates as 0.000001 due to the population :p

Ryuno

Can't get enough of FH
glastonbury rates only 0.4 of an english server, as 60%+ of the server is french :)

so really we have 1.400001 English servers.

Tualatin

Fledgling Freddie
Ryuno said:
glastonbury rates only 0.4 of an english server, as 60%+ of the server is french :)

so really we have 1.400001 English servers.

in that case.. i'll bet more then 50% speaking on english servers aren't english.. so there's actually only 0,67348 english server(s) (Rounded up lol) give or take :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom