Delete galla point list ?

Zeelee

Fledgling Freddie
unfair for all the ppl who have used ages in galla....
keep the points for ToA raids imo

Its unfair yes but not very attractive for the newer players to start rading in TOA when everyone got 150+ points :m00:

Zeelee

Fledgling Freddie
they dont have 150+ points after the first lotta and while the ppl with lots of points wait for somthing to lotto for there is time for the new players to farm points !!!

Shrye

One of Freddy's beloved
Why? Sort of your own fault if you haven't spent the points yet, and it's also rather naive to be thinking they'd be there for forever - I'm personally surprised that he continued doing Galla-raids for so long, thought it would have been abandon it a long time ago.

Anyways, he gave ample of warning for everyone to actually get a fair shot at spending their points on something, and now he wants to start on a new chapter: ToA - I'd say, it's alot more unfair if people retain their points, than if Galla list is wiped/retired.

Shrye

One of Freddy's beloved
"they dont have 150+ points after the first lotta and while the ppl with lots of points wait for somthing to lotto for there is time for the new players to farm points !!!"

- Zeelee

Given your logic, ain't there time for the old players to farm points as well?

Zeelee

Fledgling Freddie
Shrye said:
Given your logic, ain't there time for the old players to farm points as well?

yes but they use ALL the ponts on 1 lotto so if they have 150 or 10000 points wont make a dif ...

Shrye

One of Freddy's beloved
"yes but they use ALL the ponts on 1 lotto so if they have 150 or 10000 points wont make a dif ..."

- Zeelee

I fail to see your point in that statement.

Oh and; ain't the points capped at 200 :p

Gesp

Fledgling Freddie
Even the points thing is not so attractive for new players, or those dont have that much time, but its acceptable at least.. But you want your old galla points for raids to another dungeon, in another expansion? Lol, why? Just cause u had such free time and such 'logic' to save your points till uuuuuubbbbbeeeerrrr thing drops, and u were an older player?

I vote for points list to be saved, but certainly against it to be saved for ToA raids. Please try to have some justice, dont be selvish and greedy.

[edit]
note: i have 50 points as well, but dont want em in ToA thing at all, so dont try to flame with "u dont have any points and say so!!!11oneoen", kthx
[/edit]

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
fuck those raids... period... sort your own raids... ML raids > that shit.

Zaph

Fledgling Freddie
Some ppl go to galla raids for one piece only, and if that piece never drops, they dont have the opportunity to spend their points. What should be done is not rash and premature decisions of deleting it or not when we dont even have ToA quite yet, and galla raids might still happen after ToA is released. :mad:

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
were people given notice that the raid points would be deleted?

Gesp

Fledgling Freddie
Yes, Xfear said that in the raid 2 weeks ago. It's also written in his web afaik.

Ola

Fledgling Freddie
Well it is _Galla_ point list, no one said you could save points forever for new expansions and new dungeons etc?

Just asking.. :p

Jaapi

Fledgling Freddie
Zeelee said:
unfair for all the ppl who have used ages in galla....
keep the points for ToA raids imo
Use them in Galla, that's why they're called Galla points as you put it in your title for this thread.
If people still after all this time haven't been able to spend them, who the hell can you blame? Honestly... :twak:

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
galla points for galla, ToA points for ToA raid imho.

i don't think i should suffer instantly falling behind on points because i didn't come on a SI raid that i didn't need too. :p :kissit:

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
Nuked said:
galla points for galla, ToA points for ToA raid imho.

i don't think i should suffer instantly falling behind on points because i didn't come on a SI raid that i didn't need too. :p :kissit:

Agree, I havent been on galla raids for a while, because I have all the items I want. I shouldnt be peanalized when TOA comes out.

Deadnala

Fledgling Freddie
would be nice if there was no point list at all.

Raid - Loto - Handled

simple as that.

That give everyone the chance to get an item of hes needs. Nerf loto for class only aswell imo. For example: if i want to loto for a guildys birthday, thats wrong?
anyway that is my opinion.

greetz

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom