delete char?

Legiash

Fledgling Freddie
:flame: hi al i am a new mmber here
i jsut did the biggest mistake i have legiash on escalibur 50 merc who i leveled since 1 so he can benefit from extra free auto train points. i did use a full respec stone payed 12 plat and i got same spec as i had before 50 slash 50 dual 28 parry i got no extra points someone told me all extra are gone after u get use of full respec stone. well i dont care about the cash i just wont to undo what i did i wont my auto train points is there any thing i can do or goa help me tog et em back?

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
As far as I know the auto train points are gone forever, you can try Rightnow but I seriously doubt they will give you the points back even if they could, its the price you pay for respecing unfortunately.

If they offered that service everyone would try and claim more points back they hadn't got.

Legiash

Fledgling Freddie
ty alot kagato i hope right now can help me its a major waste of points as farr as i ca see 50 50 27 adn 7 shield might work but stil not same ty for ur answer m8

Alithiel

Fledgling Freddie
Fully auto-training a Merc allows you to get 3 extra points of Parry... that's 1.5% extra chance of parrying an attack, and is really not a 'major waste of points'.

50 Slash, 50 Dual Wield, 27 Parry, 10 shield is a perfectly good Merc spec! ;)

Megalodon

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
As far as I know the auto train points are gone forever, you can try Rightnow but I seriously doubt they will give you the points back even if they could, its the price you pay for respecing unfortunately.
You dont loose auto trained points when you respec.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom