delayed release!? info:Free record shop

ghaos smaug

Fledgling Freddie
Got a mail from the store (free record shop, Belgium) where I pre ordered the pre-order box and CE box!
I recieved my PO Box some time ago, but now they send me an e-mail to explain that the release of the game Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning will be postponed until end September 2008. off course they will keep my order active and will sent me the CE as soon as it will be released etc etc...

Are there more ppl who got a similar mail or info?

for the dutch speaking ppl, here is the mail thy send to me

Beste klant,
Tot onze spijt moeten wij je meedelen dat de release van de game Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning door de fabrikant is uitgesteld tot eind september 2008.
Je bestelling blijft wel in behandeling staan en zodra de game wordt uitgebracht zullen we je bestelling uitleveren.
Wij zullen je bestelling dan verzenden naar het door jou opgegeven adres of filiaal.
Onze excuses voor het ongemak.
Wij hopen je hier voldoende mee van dienst te zijn geweest. Mocht je nog verdere vragen hebben dan verzoeken we je contact met ons op te nemen via onze website.
Met vriendelijke groet,
Free Record Shop
Free Record Shop - That's Entertainment!

Fyren

One of Freddy's beloved
They can't send you the game before it's released and they're just informing you of that? :confused:
They probably had a wrong release date listed and they fixed it.
I didn't know we could pre-order though, so thanks for this :cheers:

Fyren

One of Freddy's beloved
They only have the CE and I'm to cheap to buy that.
Fnac has sweet fuck all and you have to pre-order in the store with Game Mania (what kind of third world country is this anyway?).
Do you know of anywhere else I can try?

partyanimal

Fledgling Freddie
mythic says that war will be launched in fall 2008
so, if war launches around december, then it would be a delayed launch

anyway, it has been postponed and some material was extracted, but lets show some patience, and play it well its done

Gahn

Resident Freddy
How the fuck can they say that it's postponed to End of September since there is NO official release date bar a vague Fall 2008? -.-

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Is the release date now Fall 2008? And if so when did it change from 3rd Quarter of 2008?

3rd Quarter clearly means July, August or September.

Fall 2008 could mean September, October or November.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Is the release date now Fall 2008? And if so when did it change from 3rd Quarter of 2008?

3rd Quarter clearly means July, August or September.

Fall 2008 could mean September, October or November.

It's from the last delay that they said Fall 08 afaik

Dutch_NS

Can't get enough of FH
Got the same mail, but from the dutch freerecordshop :sex:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom