Delay switching between magic / mellee

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
One of my toons I PVE like this:

1. Bolts till mob closes in
2. Insta DD's
3. Mellee styles

Quite a lot, after I've pressed the combat style button at (3) I get the message "You must be on combat mode to select your next attack style".

Am I basically moving too fast between (2) and (3) ? Is there a tiny delay that the game needs to register mellee style after magic ? I find if I wait half a second I don't get that prob, but if I'm fighting oranges or reds, that half a second delay can sometimes be critical.

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Lamp said:

2. Insta DD's
3. Mellee styles

Quite a lot, after I've pressed the combat style button at (3) I get the message "You must be on combat mode to select your next attack style".

Am I basically moving too fast between (2) and (3) ? Is there a tiny delay that the game needs to register mellee style after magic ? I find if I wait half a second I don't get that prob, but if I'm fighting oranges or reds, that half a second delay can sometimes be critical.

they is a small delay as instant spells are not really instant, there is many times i have got frustrated as i click my instas and nothing happens..

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
Lamp said:

2. Insta DD's
3. Mellee styles

You can bypass this by hitting F6 (or whatever you have set to enter attack mode) and then hitting your style. You won't get that message nor the delay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom