Definitely not radar

kivik

Part of the furniture
Easily spotted, but the part of the joke should be that everyone else thought you actually were accusing someone for radar :) Good flamebait!

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
It is the kind of funny thing that happened alot though when playing stealthers and people used to instantly jump to "Radar" accusations and i guess that what this was playing on.

Yes, my noobness - finally trying a stealther for the first time in 4 years.

I tempted to make an rvr movie, just because I love being stealthed and watching fights between other groups. Might make one from the viewpoint of onlooker rather than participant. Used to do it a fair bit with dead toons, but it's more fun stealthed.

Darzil

Corran

Part of the furniture
Yes, my noobness - finally trying a stealther for the first time in 4 years.

I tempted to make an rvr movie, just because I love being stealthed and watching fights between other groups. Might make one from the viewpoint of onlooker rather than participant. Used to do it a fair bit with dead toons, but it's more fun stealthed.

Darzil

I used to watch fights on agramon with my theurg. Always had fun trying to chase around Mael/Groove just to /hug brite. Doing it with an alb caster though got me killed alot by many groups :( But the better groups left me. Unless they killed me by mistake (ie hibs killing me while i nuke down a fully buffed ml9 mob after the albs died and the mids begin to attack just as last alb died)

Think it was AD from alb i also followed about to watch the fights. Problem was the enemy would then come charging for me even though i was over 3k units away watching and sitting. So stopped that as it ruined their fights due to enemy stupidity.

I would actually guess the movie would end up better in many respects as you can get a better overview then group members could. Be better if you could get the vent chat from both sides though to use :) I always enjoyed watching many fights over participating in them as begun getting bored playing :)

kivik

Part of the furniture

Darzil

Used to do the same, spent a whole evening looking at fights in Agramon some times. Frapsed some to try do something but trashed it when I realised I didn't know the names of the groups plus it felt like something was missing, maybe vent chat as corran mentioned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom