Games Defiance anyone?

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Anyone looking at trying this out? Reports from BETA play seem good.

http://www.defiance.com/en/

Quite like the convergence of media idea, a SciFi show that leads in to game content changes.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Can't quite put my finger on it, but not buying into it. Apols, I have no completely logical reason. I'll wait and see what happens when it launches.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
someone preordered it to get a beta invite and then cancelled it saying "its shite , its a console kiddy UI"

Aada

Part of the furniture
It's Borderlands Online and well that game gets old.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
It always was free to play wasn't it? You paid for the game itself but there was no sub.

I played it for a while, it wasn't terrible but it wasn't really that good either I thought the idea was that the story unfolded with the show which was a great idea.

However, the show was terrible and the game bore barely any relationship with the show whatsoever. I think it was based in an entirely different time frame anyway...

Overall its probably worth a dabble, I think I clocked up close to 100 hours which isn't bad for a game these days.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Yeah, what happened on the show were supposed to be on a different part of the planet and that it would spill over into the game and vice versa. But nothing worth mentioning ever did. At best i think someones character from the game got featured on the show at some point after some silly contest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom