Defend Urselfs

M

marach

Dont flame me for this etc know its been done before and that person get heavily flamed. anyway as i see it Albs and Hibs have united forces and are trying to take relics. DONT LET THAT HAPPEN DEFEND URSERLFS

A

Archeon

As i recall a single alb suggested the idea of a Duel-realm alliance, then he got flamed into the dirt by albs/hibs and mids :rolleyes:

Anyway, who cares. If they really have allied and plan to take back the relics it should be fun to try and stop them :)

B

bloodclot

was killed while trying to enter mjolnir when hibs attacked str relics.
Soo many hibs blocking the gatekeeper.
1st door was down and i thought we are screwed.

watched many other mids got slaughterd and did /release.

1 minute later.

/as chat: relic safe hibs dead.

great work mids :) nice defending

O

old.lewstherin

yeah nice defence... but just you wait :D :twak:

O

old.Tzeentch

well
you guys got the relics

who the fuck else are we gonna attack? =/

not like

OMG LETS RELIC RAID ALBIOSNAON

cus they dont got any.

P

powahhdagod

Originally posted by marach
Dont flame me for this etc know its been done before and that person get heavily flamed. anyway as i see it Albs and Hibs have united forces and are trying to take relics. DONT LET THAT HAPPEN DEFEND URSERLFS

Have you ever notice that middies got all the relics?? just asking....

ps. no matter how hard you try...albion will take them back=]

T

Trinilim

Originally posted by marach

we have?

R

Rhuric

So we got all the relics all of a sudden? Then who the hell was drunk and played with Merlins staff and missplaced it into Dun Dagda, what have I said about these kind of things, dont do it again =)

S

StormriderX

Originally posted by Rhuric
So we got all the relics all of a sudden? Then who the hell was drunk and played with Merlins staff and missplaced it into Dun Dagda, what have I said about these kind of things, dont do it again =)

Well we're not exactly gonna raid Dagda are we :rolleyes:

F

Felakin

I sure will defend our relics. it is so fun to do :p

Users who are viewing this thread