Defence of Midgard

Xmi

Fledgling Freddie
What a fantastic day for Midgard !! So many different encounters today from our numerous (and eventually succesful) attempts to retake Bledmeer, to our retake of Hlidskialf, to the defence of amg, where we outwitted many attacks from both Albs and Hibs, sometimes simultaneously.

3 cheers (how appropriate) for Midgard !!

Oh and thanks for the Rps, much appreciated - do come again :kissit:

Powahhh

Fledgling Freddie
Xmi said:
What a fantastic day for Midgard !! So many different encounters today from our numerous (and eventually succesful) attempts to retake Bledmeer, to our retake of Hlidskialf, to the defence of amg, where we outwitted many attacks from both Albs and Hibs, sometimes simultaneously.

3 cheers (how appropriate) for Midgard !!

Oh and thanks for the Rps, much appreciated - do come again :kissit:
have read it before......
so i reply the same way i replied in Bw

tard:clap: (no :great: emote soz :twak: )

Czaedes

Fledgling Freddie
Xmi said:
where we outwitted many attacks from both Albs and Hibs

How does one outwit an enemy trying to get through a chokepoint? oO

Xmi

Fledgling Freddie
Czaedes said:
How does one outwit an enemy trying to get through a chokepoint? oO

When we had Albs coming through one end, and hibs from the other and a keep to reclaim, that needs wits - or more importantly a good leader which is what we and to be honest the albs appeared to have too, resulting in a great battle!! :drink:

Xmi

Fledgling Freddie
Powahhh said:
have read it before......
so i reply the same way i replied in Bw

tard:clap: (no :great: emote soz :twak: )

Come on Powahhh, you must have a little more imagination than that... and it would be nice if you could add something a little more interesting to the conversation :touch: Hello, anyone home!? :twak:

/no respect for you Powahhh

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
Xmi said:
When we had Albs coming through one end, and hibs from the other and a keep to reclaim, that needs wits - or more importantly a good leader which is what we and to be honest the albs appeared to have too, resulting in a great battle!! :drink:

To bad the best alb leader logged rather early

Herbal

Loyal Freddie
Nerf family i hadnt seen for 3 yrs comming up for the night

as always family > daoc but i shall be back tommorow

midgard brace yourselves

Xmi

Fledgling Freddie
Herbal said:
Nerf family i hadnt seen for 3 yrs comming up for the night

as always family > daoc but i shall be back tommorow

midgard brace yourselves

/braced, with Rp bag open wide ;)

Powahhh

Fledgling Freddie
Xmi said:
Come on Powahhh, you must have a little more imagination than that... and it would be nice if you could add something a little more interesting to the conversation :touch: Hello, anyone home!? :twak:

/no respect for you Powahhh
like i care?
i have lost my respect to mids since they didn't recognise the hard work of great players so fuck off
u are nothing more than a bounce of gosuwannabe tards
and to add what in this conversation?
it is look like
"huhu we are mids we lame take what belong to you and now we can farm you big day...we got no number to take relics in primehour but we have numbers to outzerg your relic forces thanx albs u are so kind "
tards i say
and about mids having a good leader......you do not have leaders....you are a bunch of shit with a cherry at it's top (your leader)
smelly cherry

ps. at least we albs keep trying and we haven't got the easy option YET

BlitheringIdiot

One of Freddy's beloved
Ok clearly you do care as you are making even less sense now than last time you posted, so you are probably quite angry...

As for our leader, we have a fucking great leader thanks. Ardamel had nothing to do with the early morning relic raid, he did however lead the middie zerg that whooped yo asses yesterday. :p

Xmi

Fledgling Freddie
Powahhh said:
like i care?
i have lost my respect to mids since they didn't recognise the hard work of great players so fuck off
u are nothing more than a bounce of gosuwannabe tards
and to add what in this conversation?
it is look like
"huhu we are mids we lame take what belong to you and now we can farm you big day...we got no number to take relics in primehour but we have numbers to outzerg your relic forces thanx albs u are so kind "
tards i say
and about mids having a good leader......you do not have leaders....you are a bunch of shit with a cherry at it's top (your leader)
smelly cherry

ps. at least we albs keep trying and we haven't got the easy option YET

I think I touched a nerve... least you had a stab at some conversation this time, well done that man :clap: now all we gonna do is remove the whinging - hmm fetch the amputation doctor, this is a bad case :touch:

Glorien

Fledgling Freddie
BlitheringIdiot said:
Ok clearly you do care as you are making even less sense now than last time you posted, so you are probably quite angry...

As for our leader, we have a fucking great leader thanks. Ardamel had nothing to do with the early morning relic raid, he did however lead the middie zerg that whooped yo asses yesterday. :p

LoL. The fact mids had more numbers than albs (and i assume hibs) is the reason mids "won". Atleast when i was playing, mids had a good more 3FGs than albs. We went to amg got killed, finally broke through to bled to loose it to hundreds of mids (fuck knows how many we killed it must have been loads but mid kept on) and then finally back to amg to be killed again. All in All i found it abit boring as it was continiously the same thing over and over.

Arindra

Fledgling Freddie
Grats everyone involved - fun had by all.

:clap:

[cheap shot]
As primetime events generally are :m00:
[/cheap shot]

Xmi

Fledgling Freddie
Glorien said:
LoL. The fact mids had more numbers than albs (and i assume hibs) is the reason mids "won". Atleast when i was playing, mids had a good more 3FGs than albs. We went to amg got killed, finally broke through to bled to loose it to hundreds of mids (fuck knows how many we killed it must have been loads but mid kept on) and then finally back to amg to be killed again. All in All i found it abit boring as it was continiously the same thing over and over.

We had a similar view, in so far as you Albs seemed to have endless supplies of people to throw at us... however it wasn't as boring for us as we tended to die less. I think this was for two reasons, one AMG certainly helped but so did the way you attacked it, rush in die, rush in die, etc. (I appreciate you tried different things) but it was too predictable. There are a number of things you could have done but I'll leave them for you to work out. We had a similar problem at Bled where we attempted on a number of occassions to take the keep. We eventually changed tactics which worked for us. All in all it was an enjoyable event, and one I hope we see again :clap: to all involved !!

BlitheringIdiot

One of Freddy's beloved
Glorien said:
Originally the numbers were pretty even, however after hlid fell and there was that LD epidemic it seemed the alb numbers decreased. Also I say that ardamel is a good leader not because he uses l33t tictaxs!!1 because its mostly fairly obvious, but because people actually listen to him, and if anyone tells them to do something else, they ignore them and carry on doing what ardamel said.

Anyway this is known as gloating, its us trying to annoy you more so that we get the same thing happen again and again all this week... :p

Glorien

Fledgling Freddie
Xmi said:
We eventually changed tactics which worked for us.

What spam GTAOE?? :p I couldnt move anywhere in the keep without being damaged by something :(

How many mids were killed there because we must have dropped loads ?

BlitheringIdiot

One of Freddy's beloved
Flimgoblin said:
I'm gonna go take amg at 7am tomorrow ;)
You do that, then I'm allowed to over-generalise and steriotype all albs as selfish skillless noobs... ;)

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie
Xmi said:
O well done for such an underpopulated realm that they can't do a primetime rr,but can fight off 2 realms at amg and retake a keep,all at the same time.You aint got a leader you got a freakin god.

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Well done defending. What a shame that your lame realm mates decided to ensure that Albion never had the chance to defend the relics when we had them, by alarmclock raiding us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom