old.CrazyMuppet

Originally posted by elbeek
I know a lttle Dutch...here goes.

oh and the fat darts player :)

He is NOT fat, he's chubby... and he's our national pride!!! :hat:

O

old.Cotta

Since when do we FL speak gibberisch? :rolleyes:
I mean, we're also dutchspeaking ( flemish actually, wich is a wee bit different) but still i think almost all members can speak ( type) decent english.
To put FL next to some spanish only speaking guild is just.... RUDE !

Ahem , just trying to defend my people a bit here :p
Some of us even type better then some brits to be honest :)

G

godfried

Re: Re: Well ...

Originally posted by Puppetmistress

What do you think they speak in a fg of Flemish Lions?

Well tbh in a fg of fl we speak dutch if there is one non dutch speakin dude in it we speak english :)

P

pilia

Gee,i swear ,there are more dutch people playing this game then english.

:)

W

wildiearly

who cares what langauage dve speak ? they could come from the other side of the galaxy as far as im concerned (fear it might b a bit laggy thou :) ) as long as they want to play on xcal and help protect our realm i dont give 2 hoots
i wonder how many guilds can say they only have british ppl in their guild not many cos u never no where ppl r unless u ask em
:) :) :) :) :)

S

Strondor_New

THe number of different european nationalities is what makes excalibur server great for me. I like the fact i'm playing with folks from different countries.
I'm even more impressed by the high standard of formal and colloquial English that the vast majority of the continental players use, especially during RVR when time is of the essence and peeps often need to speak in a garbled battle-cant that most non-DAOC english peeps would be totally flummoxed by.

Ive also been really impressed by the improvement in some player's English over the past year. Eg when i leveled with Asel at twees in march 2002 he would rarely ever say a word. NOw you can't shut him up ! ;)
Forget English lessons at school, just play DAOC!

:clap:

The fact some players wish to form guilds and speak their own language in guild chat is totally understandable. A lot of Albion's oldest guilds started off like this.

WTG DVE! ;)

A

Aadia

Originally posted by Sollers Did we forget to add anyone can join, except for Aadia? :p

When you'd join Aadia, Rugged and I wouldn't do a good job as GM's since we'd spend all day laughing our asses off over your accent! :)

You are sweeeet though /kiss :)

love you too sollie :p

S

stupidshady

as long as we flemish and dutch ppl only speak flemish or dutch in our grps or cg's or gu etc why would english ppl care ? I think we do no harm witht that eh ?

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by stupidshady
as long as we flemish and dutch ppl only speak flemish or dutch in our grps or cg's or gu etc why would english ppl care ? I think we do no harm witht that eh ?

exactly,
just you get some intolerant freaks around here sometimes that think different :)

R

razorboy

Re: Ingorant

Originally posted by silvertrek
What I was trying to say is ... by having a Dutch speaking guild excludes all other people who cannot speak Dutch ... you very silly people!

That is exclusive ... by having English as the language on an English server INCLUDES all people, as people will be able to SPEAK ENGLISH!

If it's a problem then why does everyone tell the Spanish to stop speaking Spanish when they start their gibberish?

Children under 10 should not be allowed to post on this forum! ;p

fyi this is not a newly created guild, we have been here a long, long time (start of retail)

L

lekkus

pwew, gelukkig..verkeerde realm..al dat gedonder hier ook altijd :wink2:

/salute rugged

A

Aussie-

waarom zit die frietzak nicolas in dve
hij heeft een slechte invloed op de guild :hat:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom