Defectu Virium Elite is open for new members

R

rugged

Topic says most of it, just a few requirements though:

1. You have to be able to speak and understand the dutch language.
2. You have to be lvl 40+ with at least one of your characters.

DVE is not fully focused on RvR, we still do our fair share of exp/seals/itemhunts, but we are often to be found in RvR with some people. We are currently allied with Legion of Darkness, so we have a great deal of fun during an ordinary DAOC day ;)

If you are interested, PM Rugged or Sollers ingame. You can leave a message for Rugged or Sollers_Natus here on BW as well.

A

Aadia

that's a wee bit late though :p

already in a fine guild :)

S

sollers_natus

Did we forget to add anyone can join, except for Aadia? :p

When you'd join Aadia, Rugged and I wouldn't do a good job as GM's since we'd spend all day laughing our asses off over your accent! ;)

You are sweeeet though /kiss ;)

E

elbeek

I know a lttle Dutch...here goes.

Edam, Ruud Vannistlroy, oh and the fat darts player :)

R

rugged

Well..... at least someone bothered to reply :p

K

knockout

matje is good, he learned a lot from watching me play pac .

A

Apathy

RUGGED! /v

Koekje reetneuken bier bier giggen narfg gen hoegerln oj dek nik.

a.

S

silvertrek

Well ...

Isn't this an English server, and therefore isn't have a Dutch only guild a little, well, erm ... I will let you find the word.

B

Belomar

Re: Well ...

Originally posted by silvertrek
Isn't this an English server, and therefore isn't have a Dutch only guild a little, well, erm ... I will let you find the word.
And why is this? So, basically, you are saying, "foreign players, piss off!" Is that correct interpretation of your above statement? In that cases, this has to be one of the most ignorant posts to date. Well done.

O

old.Zeikerd

All dutch people can write oke english, not like alot of french and spanish dudes I know.

P

Puppetmistress

Re: Well ...

No, it ain't. What's wrong with some guys and girls from a certain country to group up and start a guild?

And if they like to talk Dutch to eachother, so be it. I did my grouping with them a fair amount of times and the moment a non-Dutch player entered the group we all switched to English.

Some guys like to be RvR biased, others PvE biased. These guys wanna be Dutch biased.

I kinda like the idea, to be honest. What do you think they speak in a fg of Flemish Lions? Or Caballeros del Grios or whatever it's called?

A

Apathy

Re: Re: Well ...

Originally posted by Puppetmistress

What do you think they speak in a fg of Flemish Lions? Or Caballeros del Grios

Gibberish?

G

gunner440

silvertrek just being a dick ignore him :D

dve kick ass even if they spoke chinese =)

P

Puppetmistress

Re: Re: Re: Well ...

Originally posted by ApathyEndymion

Gibberish?

ROTFLAO.. Well:

"Me not heal, becauze i get will agggro" and "pud PBT one plese"

A

Apathy

Spanish group chat = 8 smite clerics fighting over who has to do the healing.

a.

S

sollers_natus

this is fun.. Can we have ONE on-topic reply please :p

For those who can't speak dutch.. I'll give you some basics :D This is all you should know for being allowed to join DVE :p

beer = bier
Silvertrek is a treehugger = Silvertrek is een boomknuffelaar

come join us, come join us! We will be one big happy family :D

p.s: Thanks to the people who replied on Silvertrek's post.. we love you all :)

R

ReaLX

Originally posted by ApathyEndymion
Spanish group chat = 8 smite clerics fighting over who has to do the healing.

a.

lmao :clap: :clap: :D

S

silvertrek

Ingorant

What I was trying to say is ... by having a Dutch speaking guild excludes all other people who cannot speak Dutch ... you very silly people!

That is exclusive ... by having English as the language on an English server INCLUDES all people, as people will be able to SPEAK ENGLISH!

If it's a problem then why does everyone tell the Spanish to stop speaking Spanish when they start their gibberish?

Children under 10 should not be allowed to post on this forum! ;p

E

elbeek

Silver

I cannot see a problem with wot Rugged is requesting. Perhaps some Dutch peeps struggle with English, lets face it some English peeps struggle with the language :)

R

ReaLX

Re: Ingorant

What I was trying to say is ... by having a Dutch speaking guild excludes all other people who cannot speak Dutch ... you very silly people!

That is exclusive ... by having English as the language on an English server INCLUDES all people, as people will be able to SPEAK ENGLISH!

If it's a problem then why does everyone tell the Spanish to stop speaking Spanish when they start their gibberish?

We only speak dutch in guild chat and only in groups if only dutch people are in it... you probably haven't heard us say a word of dutch in front of non-dutch speaking people..... (unlike lots of spanish ppl).

As long as GOA doesn't open up a dutch server u won't get rid of us! :p

F

Flimgoblin

I imagine most of the people in DvE speak fluent english :) but it's nice to be able to speak in your own language once in a while.

And to do that in main chat would be rude - hence they do it in group/guild chat.

It'd be no fun in the guild if you couldn't understand half the conversation - hence the 'understand dutch' bit :)

The spanish guilds have similar things going - although the fluency of english is lower I imagine (I've met some spanish people who don't know any english and rely on their guild to help them communicate, but I've yet to meet a dutch person who isn't fluent).

T

tazzke

Ow and maybe another rule

-> be at least positive when you get a trial, instead of demanding a buffbot when you go RvR :rolleyes:
-> saying DVE isn't a good guild when you been with us for 1day !
-> going into an arguement with the GM's and officers from day 1
-> blaming other DVE members for joking and laughing on guildchat etc etc etc...blaming them for having fun in the game really

PS: This is to the lvl 50 mincer who decided DVE wasn't good/big enough for him and his ego...won't mention his name....

But to all other Dutch speaking people looking for a guild...always welcome to join :)

P

Puppetmistress

It's not. DVE changes their language in the group AS SOON as a non-Dutch speaking guy arrives.

I've been in some Spanish Cabballeros del Griosko bla bla groups where NO ONE was able to speak properly English.

A

Adralend

The thing I hear Spanish People say the most in Random groups are, as follows:

Que. bla bla bla (spanish stuff), yati yati yati (more spanish stuff) Tengo-something.

Followed by an "OOPZ MT" (they always have caps on, dunno why)

And then they go afk for 30 mins without saying.

I love spanish people!!!!

B

Belomar

I am not bothered if Spanish people speak Spanish in their guild chats, in pms, cgs, or group chats that have no non-Spanish people there. People only tell foreign speakers to speak English if they blurt it out in main chat. (And what has this got to do with Spanish people anyway? I am smelling bigot here.)
Oh, busted. That hurt.

V

Vireb

Yes please go away silvertrek and go do your homework

V

Vasconcelos

Original thread: DVE opened for new members.

Pls, stop doing spanish off-topic coments

kthx

PD: prolly my 1st n last kthx in a thread

O

old.chim aira

Yeah, read the subject pls, this is to get some new, for Silverstrek, DUTCHSPEAKING ppl, into our guild

And if you don't like this:
het interesseert mij geen reet

What do you have to say to this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom