Default loss? Eh?

S

Sar

I play for FX in the BWRA3L, and most of our players were lanning last weekend. Our clan leader Cable mailed the league admin and the captain of the opposition to request a reschedule if possible. Both these mails were ignored and we were given a default loss against us. How the hell are we supposed to inform anyone that we want a reschedule if we can't get the team together?

:(

O

old.The Fixer

Have you read the rules on reschedules? If you want to reschedule a game its your repsonibility to sort it out with the clan you are due to play. If the clan doesn't want to reschedule they don't have to.

O

old.Jeh

reading or without reading the rules, if the other clan doesnt respond then that means a default is inevitable, chances are the other clan could just ignore them or refuse just so they get a default win anyway?

hmmm.

B

bigfoot

I would say ignorning a mail could be taken as an indication that they don't agree. Its not exactly a nice way to get a default, but its their decision so i guess they can communicate this how they feel appropriate.

S

Sar

Fairy nuff

But it's both a cheap win, and not a good way to enhance the reputation of the Clan.

If they'd written back saying they couldn't reschedule then fair enough, it would have been nice for them to have the courtesy to even reply.

:{

Users who are viewing this thread