Deeply Shocking News...

M

Murcalumis

To the News of the World Newspaper,

Yes, I'm afraid what I'm about to tell you is deeply shocking and painful. The pop band that we've all come to adore - S Club Juniors - are nothing but disgusting drug abusers.

The proof of this, I came accross while flicking between television stations today. I saw and advert for S Club Juniors' latest single, 'Automatic High' which is obviously proof of the drug-taking antics. I did not investigate the song further, as I did not want to associate myself with such a sordid theme.

What can have caused these fine, talented children to turn to lives of drugs (and one can only asume alcohol and sex, too - disragceful)? Well, personally I blame the Goveyment. I think Tony Blair needs to sit up and take a good long look at what he is doing. First we had the rise in the cost of stamp prices, and now he's allowing these children to do drugs. He even encourages it.

And your children will be next.

In order to protect my children, I am cutting off all methods of communication from my house and will only let them eat once a day. If they are malnourished they'll be less likely to go out looking for drugs. I encourage you to do the same with your children, before it is too late.

But we can act ourselves. I have made a sign. Yes, a sign. It has the words 'die you filfy scum i hate you with my guts and you will die. tony blare this is your fault and you shud take a good look at wat you are doing and i dont no how you sleep at night.'

I intend to wave this around at the S Club Juniors' next pop concert whilst trying to knock over their coach with my fellow revolutionists. After this, I shall write several letters to Tony Blair's offices telling him to 'Sit up and take a good look at what he is doing.' I shall also mention that shoes are never in my size; for this I blame the Goveyment. Also, I shall appear on GMTV and Richard and Judy to talk about the September 11th incident. I've got something really new and interesting to say; 'I think it was really bad because it was really bad.' Deep.

I feel like the British Goveyment has failed us and it is time for action. Please, riot with me at the next S Club Juniors' concert and to kill these scum of the earth children and make Tony Blair wake up and realise what it is he is doing.

Your faithfully,

Uneducated Single Mother of 4.

P.S - I loved your pedeyofile name and shame campaign, especially because I could take my children along with me. Haha! That paediatrician didn't know what hit him as me and my children shoved a petrol bomb into his house. Can we expect something simillar in the future?

M

Murcalumis

Dear concerned reader,

I thank you lotsly for you letter. It is so nice to see that our campaigns are bringinging justice and swift burnings to paediatrician around the world. I can only hope that you get a huge turn out at the S Club Juniors concert and that you manage to set some things on fire.

Reading though the evidence I am going to print a story about these drug-abusers and mention Tony Blares connection to it. I cant thank you enough time's.

We will see Justice.

Your sincelery,

The Editor of the News of the World.

S

sarafan

oh my god, they are my kids role modles whatever shall i do!

Uneducated mother #2

O

old.tRoG

tehangry.jpg

M

Murcalumis

Originally posted by sarafan
oh my god, they are my kids role modles whatever shall i do!

Uneducated mother #2

I believe you are told what to do the first mother's letter.

S

Sharma

man when did you figure that out?

i think my skool devised that theory about 2 minutes of hearing it and automatically deciding it officialy "rubbish"

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by Murcalumis
Your Skool? Dear God.

YO! YO! YO!! U din't know? That's what we call it in da hood. Yo!

P

Pixie.Pebr

Who spoonalized that dog?!
Poor puppy condemnded to life of uglyness... :(

M

Murcalumis

Originally posted by Uncle Sick(tm)

YO! YO! YO!! U din't know? That's what we call it in da hood. Yo!

Oh... I see... I think.

Users who are viewing this thread