Deep Volcanus Information

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Could someone please help me on the following,

1) when you get to Deep Volcanus, what is the most direct route to the lava bridge which requires the volurgon glove? (the area where you get all the nice scrolls) have you got an ingame map?

2) what are the names of the components to make the volourgon glove? there is a volurgon hand iirc which drops in dv. also where do you find these items

3) whats that command you type where only 1 person gets all the scroll's...so you can share them easier at the end......treasurer 35 or something.

Gazon

Fledgling Freddie
1) Only 2 routes possible and they are the same length. You have an in-game map there.

2) Salamander Wool + Barracuda Spine Needle + Pristine Volugorgan Hand = Volugorgan Glove. Put it on, touch the console, lava stops = you can pass safely. Glove cannot be traded! Only one person in the group needs it activated on his toon to stop the lava.
Look here for details: http://www.visionofsages.net/toa/Master_Level_Seven.html#ml7t1

3) I'm assuming I need to explain all basic bg commands
- make a battlegroup and get everybody in it:
"/bg invite [dude's name]" bg will be passworded by default
you can do "/bg public" and then people can join by doing "/bg join [name of bg leader]"
- check if everybody is in with: "/bg groups"
- put the loot option on "treasurer": "/bg loot treasurer"
- then assign a treasurer: "/bg treasurer [name of your treasurer toon]"
- then put lootlevel minimum on 35 (scrolls are lvl 35, anything below 35 is
crap anyway): "/bg lootlevel 35"
Look here for details on bg commands: http://support.darkageofcamelot.com/kb/article.php?id=744
Important: bg is "bugged" in the way that this treasurer stuff stops working when you zone. So when you enter DV you'll have to redo the 3 treasurer commands.

Yes I'm bored

Bahumat

FH is my second home
if i was a really hot women i would flash my boobs at you.....unfortunately i will have to give you a reputation point

Gazon

Fledgling Freddie
Get back you Belomar you! Milla is mine, I saw her first! :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom