Deep sleeper...

Ormorof

FH is my second home
now, ive always been a deep sleeper, but i didn't realise how deep and how dangerous it could be until last night

last night i came back from a night out at about midnight (due to having lectures this morning) i was pretty drunk which tends to send me to sleep as soon as my head hits the pillow... at about 3am im eventually woken by my housemates sitting outside my room talking... turns out our house had been burgled while i was home, not only that, they had kicked in our back door (which is a big ass firedoor with a latch and a bolt :| ) and i had slept through it all... kinda freaked me out thats all :eek6:

anyhoos they took two laptops from peoples rooms they broke into (didnt break into mine for some reason, despite me being on the bottom floor... luckily someone else came back (from the night out ;) ) and we reckon it scared them off (he saw someone running towards the back of the house as he was coming in) stole some random stuff other than the laptops including a carrier bag full of deodorant and face wash :eek7:

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
anyhoos they took two laptops from peoples rooms they broke into (didnt break into mine for some reason, despite me being on the bottom floor... luckily someone else came back (from the night out ;) ) and we reckon it scared them off (he saw someone running towards the back of the house as he was coming in) stole some random stuff other than the laptops including a carrier bag full of deodorant and face wash :eek7:

Obviously a Chav the 'luxury products' would go to his 14 year old pregnent girlfriend. The laptops will be traded for a packet of cigs or pot of glue. Shit happens mate, just hope karma catches up with them.

I sleep like dead and just as difficult to wake. If I've been drinking heavily I'll snore loud enough to wake the dead! At least that's what the Mrs reckons.

Rookiescot

Fledgling Freddie
Wankers.

Can relate to how you feel mate. My house was broken into 2 days before christmas. As luck would have it I arrived home just as they were getting into the house so they were unable to get very much. However if things had been different I have no doubt even my kids Christmas presents under the tree would have been gone.

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
i go into deep sleeps like that too when ive been drinking:(
i used to lock my door at nights when i went to bed in my flat as dont trust the others lol not in terms of real trust, but i mean like putting things down me or on my face, stripping me etc:p uni stuff..
but then i slept through a fire alarm (alarm in every room) and had to evacuate the building, got woken up at 4am by a warden leaning over my face shaking me lol (he is hot though^^) as they all have keys, so now just leave door unlocked and will have to face teh consequences :p
last week i woke up and they were putting a spoon down my arse:(

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
It's not actually sleep. If you're drunk and go to sleep, instead of passing out, you "pass out".

I won't get any more techie about it, but it's a mix of those two and yes, when you sleep after a few drinks, you sleep through a missile strike.

Commandment

Fledgling Freddie
It's not actually sleep. If you're drunk and go to sleep, instead of passing out, you "pass out".

I won't get any more techie about it, but it's a mix of those two and yes, when you sleep after a few drinks, you sleep through a missile strike.

and thus is why you think you've had 6 hours sleep and you'll be fine for work. you of course are not, your up fucking shit creek without a paddle!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
last week i woke up and they were putting a spoon down my arse:(

can i call you spooney from now on can i can i huh huh huh :fluffle:

I used to be a really deep sleeper but after our break in i wake up if the guinea pig sneezes :( and i have decided to stop getting tipsy because although i used to be fine, since the break in if i go to bed after having some drinks and i wake up to go for a pee in the night (which i always do, damn being old!) i simply can not get back to sleep i lay there with my eyes wide open absoloutely terrified (remember when you were a kid and if you wake up in the middle of the night and see your coat or dressing gown on the back of the door and you think its a person and you just cant move your so scared?), if theres the slightest noise i start shaking or if the security light goes on outside (usually its because of the fox) im a nervous wreck.

Its really crappy because I used to be the exact opposite i'd be scared outside but in doors i'd feel really safe and not worry now im buggered!

Ormorof

FH is my second home
police worked out how they got in... would seem our neighbours have a side gate (ours is big and locked) that leads to their back garden and the fence between our gardens is about 30cm's high :(

damn criminals :p

Azurus

Can't get enough of FH
Students are easy targets tbh. Some of the people in my school in year 11 make quite a good living out of them.

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
yeh:< my sister and her bf lived together in their 4th year and went snowboarding in a holiday point, came back and all their valuables gone, including all my sisters 21st presents, jewelery, surf boards, skiing/snowboarding equipment, surfing equipment was quite bad

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
I wish I could sleep like that :< I awake whenever a car drives by, someone in the next room farts or someone next door sneezes, which seems to happen a fair bit, as I rarely sleep a night without waking up a dozen times :|
Also, I wouldn't be worrying about sleeping too deep, as drinking tends to worsen it, so it's hard to really base anything on a night of drunk sleeping :D

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
No chav would dear burgle my house simply because they know when we found out who did it - they would be recklessly murdered by my father ^^.

Jeremiah

Fledgling Freddie
Wooo! I just got woken up by a guy trying to kick the neighbour's door down! There was much smashing of bottles and spraying of blood.... 5 points to the next person who actually has a peaceful nights sleep.

Afran

Part of the furniture
I can get to sleep and stay asleep really easily, hell, I could probably sleep hanging on a washing line :D

Nate

FH is my second home
I'm a pretty deep sleeper aswell, I usually sleep through my alarm clock :D..maybe I should get another one. After hearing this, I realise it maybe isn't such a good thing :( All kinds of things could happen if your can't wake up when people break in to your house :/

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
No chav would dear burgle my house simply because they know when we found out who did it - they would be recklessly murdered by my father ^^.

My dads bigger than your dad! :<

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Wooo! I just got woken up by a guy trying to kick the neighbour's door down! There was much smashing of bottles and spraying of blood.... 5 points to the next person who actually has a peaceful nights sleep.
Heh, speaking of blood... I remember some guy (I'm assuming he was high on some drug or another) waking me and half the street up with his shouting and loudness as he went smashing bikes into car windows and such. In the end he went all out on some car window with his bare hands, leaving the window in one piece but covered in blood :D
Then the short, plump baker came out and did some judo moves on his ass, so the cops could just stick to picking the guy up and driving him off :eek:
And not in jail for murder either, getting buttraped by some black guy named Bob Dole :D
He's giving away free handjobs instead :<

Craft

Fledgling Freddie
i fell asleep on the couch after a bit of a bender at 11am, peoples left the house at 3pm for 10 mins, when i woke up a mates laptop that had been playing in the living room i was in was taken, a mobile phone and my wallet, just wish i had woken up and nailed the fucker into something, probs would have locked the little **** down in the cellar until some boys came around and we had some fun with staplers, nails and claw hammers.

Everz

FH is my second home
yeh ima deep sleeper, once fell asleep and woke up with a lump on my head, apparently i fell of my bed, hit my head on the table and knocked myself out, never even noticed heh..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom