Dedicated server

N

Nacabuta

Just got an idea...dont know if its new or what but here we go.

What do you say that Goa put up 1-2 more new english servers and enable charactors with the realm rank 7-8 or higher ot "charactor copy" to this new server ?

C

Cyfr

Hmm.. is this a joke or are you being serious?

N

Nacabuta

Im serious (but drunk).
As I see it, it could be an eldorado for dedicated RvRers to fight against eachother. Also that this/these servers got synched against these players home server to reflect new realm rank/level and gold in backpack.

N

-Nxs-

There are on average 2000 players on each server, lets be generous and say we only pay £8 a month to play thats £16,000 per server per month.

You want to add two new servers ? thats 32,000 extra revenue needed per month

Wheres that comming from ? Ill be dammed if im paying for servers the majority of the population cant use.

Go get some asprin

N

Nacabuta

To clear things up a bit more. (this idea is in the making)
Lets shut down Camlaan if some of you are concerned about paying more and this will work for all DAoC servers in Europe (the charactor copy function)

N

-Nxs-

And what about those players who like PvP and have high level characters there ?

Bit unfair just to trash their server.

M

Moody

Just give me the chance to play on the US servers with my european account, I'll even pay a premium for it. No need for extra servers in Europe, I get tons of English regular servers + RP servers+ co-op and in future maybe home invasion or something and I only need to have 2 daoc folders on my harddrive, an american and a european.

N

-Nxs-

Thats never going to happen tho, run by two completely seperate companies.... shame tho :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom