Dedicated ML group

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
I'd like to join with merc, can play from about 6-10/11 gmt or so every day, longer in weekends...

Duzzy

Fledgling Freddie
Mercy said:
Ehh ! well as i stated earlier in this thread im at work between 1500-2100 on FRIDAY, and whont be able to join up with the rest of u then, if u r about too start at 1800?
Otherwise im more then willing too offer the services of Brux...? :touch:

Regards Mercy.

Since this will go on during the weeks aswell, I dont think you can catch up, as you said. Im sorry, but we will have to look for another merc.

Cheers

Duzzy

Fledgling Freddie
I_R_BIG_TROLL said:
cleric signing up if space left. im GMT+4 so starting at 6GMT is perfect for me. Finally might get some ML's done!:D

/w

Both Cleric spots are taken, sorry

Duzzy

Fledgling Freddie
[Cinderella] said:
im very sorry but i cant join with Wicked as im not sure with my future workinghours etc so wouldnt be fair to you if it comes days when im not available to participate :(. hope this wont cause you problems.

No problem at all, since Stussy's GF could play an earth theurg.

Duzzy

Fledgling Freddie
If I have understod this right, the group should be looking like this:

Cleric - Talsar
Cleric - Amuse
Paladin - Terilith
Paladin - Stussy
Mercenary - Straef
Mercenary -
Theurgist(6sec) - Stussy's GF
Minstrel - Zeny

So, we still need one mercenary. Keep your eyes open! :)

Roadie

Fledgling Freddie
Id like 2 sighn up pls! but i might have some issues with the timetable over the nxt 2 weeks from when it starts, but after that i can play 24/7.

Im a merc, rr5lv6 det 5 purge capped pre-toa stoof ml0

oh i have very bad typing coss of a screwy keyboard xD pls dont hold it against meh :cheers:

/edit: Issues = on tuesday the 18th (if i worked that out right) i wont be online till like 6ish mebbie earlier if im lucky, 20th not till 11/12am, 24th not till 11/12m, and 28th the same again. Hopefully we can work around this, cos if not straef will mock me with his ml skillz im pretty sure of it ;)

Duzzy

Fledgling Freddie
Roadie said:
Id like 2 sighn up pls! but i might have some issues with the timetable over the nxt 2 weeks from when it starts, but after that i can play 24/7.

Im a merc, rr5lv6 det 5 purge capped pre-toa stoof ml0

oh i have very bad typing coss of a screwy keyboard xD pls dont hold it against meh :cheers:

/edit: Issues = on tuesday the 18th (if i worked that out right) i wont be online till like 6ish mebbie earlier if im lucky, 20th not till 11/12am, 24th not till 11/12m, and 28th the same again. Hopefully we can work around this, cos if not straef will mock me with his ml skillz im pretty sure of it ;)

this doesnt seem to be too bad after all, Although, as I wrote in first post, ppl will have other things to do, we can work around some stuffs. It will most likely come up something for me aswell.

So, I sign you up

Here is final group!

Cleric - Talsar
Cleric - Amuse
Paladin - Terilith
Paladin - Stussy
Mercenary - Straef
Mercenary - Nave
Theurgist(6sec) - Stussy's GF
Minstrel - Zeny

See you all tomorrow at 6pm in Oceanus Anatole :clap:

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
kommer ha jobbiga steps utan pbae imo duzzy m8 men gl

jnh

Loyal Freddie
just an advance warning, im usually online by 6pm gmt, if im not i shouldnt be more than 15 minutes. hope that doesnt cause any problems. cya all there :D

Amuse

One of Freddy's beloved
Just a small question.. when we are done with 1 ML, are we doing anything special to get ML xp, or is that what the "free time" is for? ^^

Roadie

Fledgling Freddie
hope not my "free time" = "revision time" :eek:

if we are doing the rest together i would kinda hope we would get ml xp togeather as well, would be easyer that way.

Im sure the duzzmeister has concocted a cunning plan tho ;)

Duzzy

Fledgling Freddie
Amuse said:
Just a small question.. when we are done with 1 ML, are we doing anything special to get ML xp, or is that what the "free time" is for? ^^

Thats the plan yes. As if we do it together we need to join public raids, as you dont get ML exp if you already done the trials. I.E, you need someone that havnt done the trials in your group.

Amuse

One of Freddy's beloved
Duzzy said:
Thats the plan yes. As if we do it together we need to join public raids, as you dont get ML exp if you already done the trials. I.E, you need someone that havnt done the trials in your group.

Grate ML xp from RvR actuly :)

Duzzy

Fledgling Freddie
Ok, first problem arrived, as I knew it was going to in one way or another...

One of our Mercs, Straef wont be able to tag along. He can join us tonight but then he's unable to join on futher steps.

So this means, that we need to find a new merc to sunday, Would rather take one who is ML1 already, but will, in worst case take a ML0 guy. And maybe do ML1 again, or if hes able to do that in his "free time". However, that would be needed before we hit ML5 dungeon as there is a ML requirement on that dungeon.

We will meet as planned in Oceanus Anatole at 6pm GMT. See you tonight

Duzzy

Fledgling Freddie
oh well, seems like we will be needing some more ppl.
Talsar didnt show up, so we found a replacer for him, so that spot is taken.

And I heard that Stussy left for US :touch: , so Paladin spot is open.
And his GF didnt show up eather, so Theurgist(6sec pbt) spot is open.
And as straef is leaving daoc, so a Mercenary spot is open

Cleric - Sequana
Cleric - Clericaltwith
Paladin - Terilith
Paladin -
Mercenary -
Mercenary - Nave
Theurgist(6sec) -
Minstrel - Zeny

Next meeting is 13pm In Volcanus, I hope some new ppl signs up, and actually coming....

Mercy

Fledgling Freddie
Ok !

Brux is still available, ML0 tho...and u know the times i can be online.
Ill check this tread from now and then too see if u get this thing going !?

So if u just get the grp going at 2100 ... instead off 1800 on Mondays-Fridays , u got yourself a merc who will show up ... ?
Have all the time u want at weekends too ... :D

Regards Mercy. :cheers:

Duzzy

Fledgling Freddie
Mercy said:
Ok !

Brux is still available, ML0 tho...and u know the times i can be online.
Ill check this tread from now and then too see if u get this thing going !?

So if u just get the grp going at 2100 ... instead off 1800 on Mondays-Fridays , u got yourself a merc who will show up ... ?
Have all the time u want at weekends too ... :D

Regards Mercy. :cheers:

starting at 9pm GMT would mean 11pm for me, that gives us 1-2 hours do get something done, which is way to little, thanks for the offer though

jnh

Loyal Freddie
this aint looking to good for tomorrow. but ill be there anyway, maybe we can get a few arti runs done again if we dont have the peeps for a ML trip

emma

Loyal Freddie
Like i said in a previous if you need a replacement merc just so you can get going atleast. I`d be more than happy to give a hand with mine. Currently 44, but will no doubt be 45-46 by tomorrow night.

Roadie

Fledgling Freddie
emma sounds like a good bet tbh, ne news on other spots? cya 2moro neway

I_R_BIG_TROLL

Fledgling Freddie
Looking forward to tonight matey ;) what time we gonna get started tho? the normal 6gmt?

;)

cya tonight

Duzzy

Fledgling Freddie
Yepp, Emma seems fine, since ppl dont wanna join tonight we might have to wait untill next weekend before we start MLing.

Tip

One of Freddy's beloved
Im interested if there is room, i have 50 necro- servant spec with ml9 bot to tag along, would be interested starting from ml1

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom