Decision taken!!!

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
Mid/Kilis > all, oh and braakjekk, made a hunter and a SB, come duo with me (or anyone else for that matter ^^).

Offering AC, SC and Alchemist jobs for reasonable prices ;)

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
owww I still can't decide if i wanna go mid/merlin and start again.

At least u can if u want!!

I am STILL fucking w8ing on those fuckwits to get their fucking thumb out of their fucking assholes and get my new fucking adsl line running before fucking summer!! Its fucking already been a good fucking 2 months and still fucking shit! Fucktards ffs.

FUCK

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
At least u can if u want!!

I am STILL fucking w8ing on those fuckwits to get their fucking thumb out of their fucking assholes and get my new fucking adsl line running before fucking summer!! Its fucking already been a good fucking 2 months and still fucking shit! Fucktards ffs.

FUCK

2months pfft. Took em 1.5years to get adsl to where I am living :D

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
Supposedly... i should have 24mpbs access. But then again...supposedly atm... the National Phone company wont give ports to the private provider i have chosen (that has also supposedly a private network... but still need the National fuckers to disconnect my net line so that they can connect it to theirs or something... )
And if i decide to use the national company as provider... i will be getting 2mpbs with half the upload rate... for the same ammount of money.
Tho, sadly... i may as well be forced to do so in the end.

Fragoverrule

One of Freddy's beloved
playing mid/ merlin as well Celtic Llaw has allways ppl online .. fun times there alot of raids going on

Jobbegea

Loyal Freddie
same here, celtic llaw. lots of EU online etc.

templated BD now. with casual playing in pretty short time,

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
couple of questions. how's the leveling up situation on merlin? same as in Dyvet? IE go to your favourite PL spot and ding 1 - 50 in half a day or do ppl actually group over yoner as it should?

thinking about maybe possibly trying it out but not having any in game friends left thats even remotly interested in this game around anymore i can't even rely on those ppl for groups :)

so how's the PuG situation?

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
couple of questions. how's the leveling up situation on merlin? same as in Dyvet? IE go to your favourite PL spot and ding 1 - 50 in half a day or do ppl actually group over yoner as it should?

thinking about maybe possibly trying it out but not having any in game friends left thats even remotly interested in this game around anymore i can't even rely on those ppl for groups :)

Don't hold ya breath

Jobbegea

Loyal Freddie
there are some exp groups. but not often.

There is a keeptake BG every night it seems.
The same leader etc. building up keeptake-force and rushing trough NF, taking some keeps and having fun. he even invites ppl to the ventrilo. great way to get some bps along :)

every 8v8 group uses ventrilo/well every guy and his mom uses ventrilo :p

eble@work

Fledgling Freddie

In guild Celtic Llaw, been playing since 18th Oct got a templated Hunter rr3 and cl7 ml6.

If your in a good Allaince like us you can spam for exp grps, normally something going on, lots of dragon/mini's happening and RVR is alive 24/7 Mids seems quite strong atm, followed by Hibs and albs last.

We had Crauch last night and lots of solo's players hanging about so plenty of action, its fun being in a keep attacked by 85 Hibs :) then hearing 75 albs on Beno action action action.

It's not uncommon to have all three realms inside a keep at once makes for a mess and fun times, also Lab is very busy primetime and a great place to got get some early rps/Bps

My hunter did 3 days played to 50 solo, a guy on the server will PL you from 20 to 50 in 3 hrs for plats, expect to pay anything from 30-50plat :)

Eble

Reno

One of Freddy's beloved

As for ML raids: grp steps are really the hardest part, you have to be lucky to get in 1, or make them happen yourself.
So far there has been a Ml rush about once every 2-3 weeks. That's Ml 1-9 in 1 or 2 days, last sunday it was all of it in 6 hrs, but the zerg was strong then. Next weekend there's gonna be another 1.
Artifacts can be a bother. Some have been nerfed so much you can do them with about any setup. Others are still not easy ( EP, EC) or still take a lot of time ( malice, Eoy )

Oh yeah, all US servers are really expensive for the good stuff ( think 100+ p) but that's because there isn't a lot of farming going on. Other things are dirt cheap like respec stones, because most have them by the boat load.

Danita

Septina

Part of the furniture
As for ML raids: grp steps are really the hardest part, you have to be lucky to get in 1, or make them happen yourself.
So far there has been a Ml rush about once every 2-3 weeks. That's Ml 1-9 in 1 or 2 days, last sunday it was all of it in 6 hrs, but the zerg was strong then. Next weekend there's gonna be another 1.
Artifacts can be a bother. Some have been nerfed so much you can do them with about any setup. Others are still not easy ( EP, EC) or still take a lot of time ( malice, Eoy )

Danita

Not up to date as to what patch etc it currently is on EU, but on US when we made our group after the artifact encounter nerf patch, EC for example was piss easy, last mob was red con. ^^
And as for ml's we did ml1 - 10 in 2 days as a fg, ml3 took a whopping 30 mins to do. :X

Hestethun

Can't get enough of FH
if u wanna play with uber nice ppl :) u should come Jotnar :) its damn fun :) and a really good bunch of ppl :) wouldent play daoc if it wasent for those lads tbh

brad

Fledgling Freddie
I would start again, but cba for re doing all temps again. To long, no buffbot, new char, no ml or champion levels.

And what char would i bloody roll lol?

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Try skald brad? :)

And come join us in CL Hesteh! We're having more fun! xD

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
My hunter did 3 days played to 50 solo, a guy on the server will PL you from 20 to 50 in 3 hrs for plats, expect to pay anything from 30-50plat :)

great. do DAoC US toons start out with that kind of cash? no? damn. :)

so unless ur gonna pay i fail to see why you told me this :)

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved

If ur rich IRL then there are many sites u can buy plats from >.<

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Nice to see some mroe joining Mid/Merlin xD

I got a hunter+warr+shammybot level 50 and rr3-4 in like 1 months casual play on dialup and sometimes in net cafe :D

I think Celtic Llaw has like 12 rr3-4 Hunters now , could prolly do an ml bg 1-10 if we got afew healers and shammys to join us :p

eble@work

Fledgling Freddie

easy roll a hunter and play casual in the BG's to 50 easy in 3 days or buy plat for about 12 pounds = 50 plats and ur done with leveling.

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
:D Hi Mirk, heard you coming to England hope you not looking for sunshine just before crimbo:eek7:

Hell no im looking for the nearest pubs ... are you coming by with tones, sure theres plenty of pints with ya name on it :) .. hell i'll even treat ya some :england:

Guindor

Fledgling Freddie
EF EF ES some1 took "Guindor" as a name :(
SOOOOOOOOOOOOo pissed off :(
Eble get ur fucking arse ready for some casual pl !!!!
Till i find a proper name....

partyanimal

Fledgling Freddie
EF EF ES some1 took "Guindor" as a name :(
SOOOOOOOOOOOOo pissed off :(
Eble get ur fucking arse ready for some casual pl !!!!
Till i find a proper name....

guindor was taken in genjuros b4 u rolled there irc
what was yer priest name?
:m00:

Guindor

Fledgling Freddie
my priest name? u mean my shaman in excal?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom