Decision taken!!!

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
whats the point of even buying us account to roll loladdclass, when you can run balanced group with all these people that have posted in this thread and saying they either plan on rolling or already have toons ?

but i guess all those "respected soloers" just need to get that steam out of their systems and roll addclass xd
so much with the rvr doublestandards bullshit you was spouting for 2y+ in these forums

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
whats the point of even buying us account to roll loladdclass, when you can run balanced group with all these people that have posted in this thread and saying they either plan on rolling or already have toons ?

but i guess all those "respected soloers" just need to get that steam out of their systems and roll addclass xd
so much with the rvr doublestandards bullshit you was spouting for 2y+ in these forums
Game died when folk lose there focus, thinking the server was made for 1v1, it wasn't, it was made for realm v realm and goes for 8v8 :eek: people lost there way cause others didn't play to there rule:eek: They ignore the fact the game was designed for realm v realm, so welcome to dying servers, ok there is still some servers strong but it's this fact that will kill the game in the end:fluffle:

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
Game died when folk lose there focus, thinking the server was made for 1v1, it wasn't, it was made for realm v realm and goes for 8v8 :eek: people lost there way cause others didn't play to there rule:eek: They ignore the fact the game was designed for realm v realm, so welcome to dying servers, ok there is still some servers strong but it's this fact that will kill the game in the end:fluffle:

my point exactly

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
Mid/Kilis > all, oh and braakjekk, made a hunter and a SB, come duo with me (or anyone else for that matter ^^).

Offering AC, SC and Alchemist jobs for reasonable prices ;)

would love too, just that im on a wireless network that is all fecked :( need to wait 5 months to play :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom