Decided to quit.

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
Hi all, i've decided to quite playing daoc for a number of reasons. I have som IRl issues to solve and also got school to think about. Having to leave such a great game feels sad, yet leting down fellow guildmates feels sadder. but this is a choice i have tekin into serius concideration.

So here is my goodbye and thanks to.
Guild: guardians of light, Knight's of the round table, Knight's of purity and lff. for welcoming so warmly and making me feel home. /salutes to you.

also many thanks to arthuir, xelsi aka mr x. mauness, scalinger, sharaft and many more, don't feel angry if i forgot someone.

And to scalinger: i know you wanted me in the RvR group and all, but with the problems that has come up i can't put time playing. maybe i'll play again. but otherwise.

So this is my goodbye to you.

P.S: i really hope i will be able to keep contact with you scalinger and the crew in knight's of purity.

D.S: bye, and maybe we'll see you in warhammer.
/best wishes Reldor silverheart 2h mace paladin.

scalinger

Fledgling Freddie
Hey m8!!!

Well... 1st Big Hug m8!!!

2nd Good Luck in RL!!!

3rd I ll pm ya dont worry.....so we can anyway speak about news etc etc!!!

Was nice to play with ya!!!

Tschuss!!!

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Cheerio mate, was great fun in the tuesday fixed groups you let me join.

Best wishes for the future.

Ignite / Vannyn

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Cya Reldor :)

Was nice the few times i grp'ed with you.

Gl with your IRL plans, and may you find the luck and happiness :)

/Freggy/Infiltrating

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
Thanks all :), will be hanging around freddyshouse still, this damn place is a worse drug than daoc :p. so you might see me posting sometimes.

ceator

Fledgling Freddie
It was an honour and a pleasure to have you in LFF m8. We had some great battles together Reldor, will be sorry to see you go.
Your help regarding my a/c problem was very much appreciated m8 and I will be forerever in your debt. I for one will miss you.Take care of yourself and Good Luck your your school exams and RL bro.

Hope to see you again, somewhere.
GM of Legion Flavia Firma
Gwyri
Ceatha
Ceator
Ceapor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom