Decided to go mental.

O

old.Tohtori

Taking the thread to somewhere utterly silly. I'm not gone, i'm just gone mental. Bye bye sanity for good and welcome Teh Seel Insane. TSI -Finland. Now then...

The number of jellybeans in my pocket is not equal to the amount of Asparagus that were consumed by the filharmonics of Winchester. The amount of Philharmonics on the other hand, harmonics called Phil, are not on the lefthand side when driven through a drive-through. A drive-through is not a drive-through but infact a drive-slighty-on-the-side. On the side, salad and the dressing with a light cap between them but not on a...bottle. Bottlemessage, bottle in a basket, handbasket and Jabrylla. Jabrylla no longer a Superhero(tm) since the Superhero(tm) is no longer green. Jabrylla equally not green but slightly on the shade of BROWN. Caps on a bottle, bottle message, caps to make things clear. Crystal clear, crystal water, mountain on the hill and a box of chocolates. Life like a chocolate but not infact a true meaning of life but the slight side-effect from an award winning Hanks movie. Tom HAnks, first name-last name, last name written wrong with a CAP on both first letters the CAP written with caps making it capped as a CAP but not to the universe. Universe not utility because it would be too silly. Two silly? Two minus make plus. One plus one is two and we come back to silly. Silly sounds like chilly which is not at all fun. Chilly make sick and sick not fun. Not fun is unhappy. Sneeze, byproduct of sick and chilly. Sick+chilly=sneeze. You win some, you sneeze some. Lottery. Never gonna happen. Happen sound like apple but apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Thee like tree and there we go again. Monkeys, 12 monkeys, Bruce Willis and die hard. Renny harlin made third. Renny make cliffhanger, stallone. Demolition man. No cursing. Cursing said to be bad, bad is the opposite of good and jellybeans are good.

Point proven.

O

old.Tohtori

Now prove GOA good:

GOA company, company in france, france make wine. Wine sound like whine. Whine with cheese? *takes a breath* Emmental good cheese, emmental no gouda, no gouda like no good, but no good doesn't like emmental. Like like like? Don't know but like not like factory. Cheesefactory. Factory not like company like GOA. Factory has -fact- so factory is fact ory. Ory make no sense, no sense make bad fact. Bad fact is still fact even if fact bad. Bad cop good cop. Good cop eat donut. Bad cop beat donut. BEating donut make donut flat. Flatulance. Stinky. Stinky and Nunzio. Dharma and Greg. Dharma hot, sun hot, sun in space and space cold. Hot and cold, water running. Running man. Arnold. Arnold governor. Governor in california. California dreaming, red hot chili peppers. peppers make food good. Food company make food. Food sound like wood, w flipped makes wood mood. Mood sound like dude. Dude, where's my car funny. Funny sound like fanny. Fanny in england rude word. Rude word mean good times. Rude times with french women very good. GOA french.

Done and done.

O

old.job

Well that all seems in order Mr Seel, just remove all your clothes and take the 3rd door on the right.

'No Mr Seel, YOUR clothes.'
'That's it, ..you turn the knob anti-clockwise.'
'Try pushing it now.'
'No, you have to go in the room before you can shut the door.'
'All of you Mr Seel'
'Can I have my pen back please?'
'Well were did you put it?'
'Oh I see, no you can keep it.'
'You can keep the clipboard as well.'
'That's the rubbish bin Mr Se......never mind'
'Just press the button if you need to do that again'
'Well where's it gone?'
'Don't tell me'

O

old.Tohtori

I don't need pen. Wanna know why? Why? Y yes i will.

Pen is three letters. Letters are not pens. Pens are four letters. Noone needs four letters for Santa. Christmas coming. Christ. Jesus H. H? Holey? Yes he had holes too. Holes in letters? No. Holes in pens? Ballpoint yes. One.

Then why?

Because letters can't write but pens can.

So pens tell stuff. RAts.

*Nods*

J

Jiggs

Well if it wasn’t for that minor military stint in hostile and dangerous areas, I would have a clean record. But hostile areas are where they send assholes like me that don’t look cookie cutter. If I never went I probably wouldn’t be as fucked up in the head as I am but I had seen some ridiculous stuff over there. Guys fucking things that I don’t know if were alive or dead. I mean these were fucking kids, we were all kids, we didn’t know how to act. Man I thought I had really seen it all until I spent 16 months in a POW camp, and became like the entertainment. See how much sucking with I could take, that was my captors MO, and I took it all. I fought back but with some serious mind shit, fucked up there sense of what humans can do when tested. So I walked, now I stand up straight, and think life is the cat’s ass, I just hadn’t seen my fucked up clown face in a while. So the mirror told me everything I needed to hear. How long it had been since I tasted the salty air of a sea port. I made my way west where I ran into probably the most fucked up idea known to man, my good pal, Johnny Happy. Now see John ain’t all there, he’s got some serious crossed wire shit goin on under the hood. His name should be Retardo Montelblan, but it’s Johnny Happy.
Now Fuck All'Yall

S

Sharma

:ROFLMAO:

Hmmm, i think seel and Wij may be long lost twins! :eek7:

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by Sharma
:ROFLMAO:

Hmmm, i think seel and Wij may be long lost twins! :eek7:

Wij makes sense.

I don't.

Proove it wrong and i'm a god.

W

Wij

Originally posted by old.Tohtori
Wij makes sense.

I don't.

Proove it wrong and i'm a god.

You are all gods because you are simply a reflection of me. Only your ignorance convinces you otherwise.

C

Cloudd_RTD

How original. I did'nt really expect more tho.

C

Cyradix

Gone mental? How would you describe your previous state? :D

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by Cloudd_RTD
How original. I did'nt really expect more tho.

Even if you do stalk me everywhere Cloudd_PMS, and even if you do have sexual fantasies that noone wants to hear about, doesn't mean that i should always give you the attention you're whoring for. Now piss off, grow up or just...like the good book tells us to...wank one for the lord. Just get off my back. Get it? No? Didn't think as much...

EDIT:

Originally posted by Cyradix
Gone mental? How would you describe your previous state? :D

Umm..odd? Slightly loonie? :D

A

Ardrias_Mid

I'd quite like to hear about his sexual fantasies tho :(

C

Cush

Originally posted by old.Tohtori
Oh...go wet your willy.

:(

I like your posts. Just wonderd if anyone seen the lock for your box.

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by Cush
:(

I like your posts. Just wonderd if anyone seen the lock for your box.

Talking about TEH BOX!!1 is forbidden. TEH BOX!!1 is evil.

Anyone who talks about TEH BOX!!1 should go wet their willy and repent. :eek:

O

old.tRoG

In an attempt to completely sabotage the very silly fish named George who rules over the sea of Mesapotamia, I have built a wall out of old joysticks and pens. The pens make the inner wall, which gives the wall shape and structure, while the joysticks give strength. I beleive my wall is the best wall ever, even better than the Great Wall of Chapstick, built in 1276 by the great Emperor CrackedLips, to help fix the growing problm of dried lips in his impoverished country. However, his plan did not really go as planned, because his entire country died of chapstick poisoning, a rare condition brought on my multiple digestion of numerous chapsticks. So, you see, mums and dads, chapsticks are a lot more dangerous than fireworks. I'm not saying fireworks aren't dangerous, they are. They provide entertainment when used properly. Surely everyone loves it when a big rocket explodes right over their chimney, forever shattering the worlds eardrums and scaring the bejesus out of every cat dog, goldfish and kung fu hamster in the immediate vicinity. Chapsticks are a very real danger - there's no warning on them saying "Do not set fire to this object! or "Do not digest" or "Feeding this to your baby sister while simultaneously prodding her on the bottom with a burning hot iron may not be a good idea". It doesn't even include the warning "May contain traces of nuts"!

And aaaanother thing! Why, when you buy a big arsed packet of monkey nuts, or roast cashew salted nuts, does it say on the packet, "May contain traces of nuts"? I should bloody well hope it does.

O

old.LandShark

mariofunny.gif

Users who are viewing this thread